My adorables!!!

Sean de Silva

My audio setup...
my beloved vintage AKAI AM-U02 integrated amp , my rugged NORGE 2060 integrated amp , my groovy DSE AE2922 floorstanders ,the SONY GRX8 mini spkrs and last but not the least the Pioneer DV-300 DVD Player !

The Norge drives the floorstanders...the Akai drives the Sony

02122011607.jpg

02122011604.jpg

02122011605.jpg

02122011606.jpg

Showcase is just an Junk one...:) Not in other way i am mentioning..

Separate thread is always good and it can be updated occasionaly their addition or deletion and it can be an permanent one too.

Just my 2 cents(Rs.)

Regards

:lol: which other way then Srini???

Am quite confused with your post!

Hi Sean,

Couple of questions. How good/bad are the DSE floor stands. One of my friend had bought them from xCite (Hyderabad) along with a Wanza amplifier (5k...yes 5K) when xcite was about to shut its operations. I heard them once but somehow I didn't find it anything more than a basic 'desi' floor stand. It could be that the amp conbination was not good.
How does it sound with Norge 2060.

Happy listening!

Hi Sean,

Couple of questions. How good/bad are the DSE floor stands. One of my friend had bought them from xCite (Hyderabad) along with a Wanza amplifier (5k...yes 5K) when xcite was about to shut its operations. I heard them once but somehow I didn't find it anything more than a basic 'desi' floor stand. It could be that the amp conbination was not good.
How does it sound with Norge 2060.

Happy listening!

the DSE floorstanders are pretty kewl....getting better by the day THANKS TO DENOM AND HIS LEGIONS "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" :rolleyes:

The Norge packs quite a punch with these towers!

:lol: which other way then Srini???

Am quite confused with your post!

Other way i meant if i want to search an specific person setup(to copy or fake it or follow closely) it is not possible to find it in that "Junk". For general viewing it is fine to see an numerous setup in row, Showcase thread is good for an new guy to have his eye and heart open to get into hifi:p

Congratulation on the Turntable.:)

Check the pm i send you with detailed pictures on how to mod the speakers DSE , along with custom speaker stand etc.

Let me know if you need more...

great sean ! congrats. by the looks these seem to be almost vintage equipment (not much knowledge here), so may i safely equate them with 'quality' ?! :rolleyes:

BTW, i got my DSE floorstanders from vipin more than a month back, and its NOW that the whole set-up (speakers, amplifier, cables, stand) is finally complete ! and am just loving the sound-output. the SQ feels really great at this low a price ! and even though the speakers were previously used, i find the SQ improving day-by-day :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back