My Akai GX630D

Great,I have a Revox A77 and it sounds great but the tapes are becoming expensive and rare as days are passing by.....

great to know that you are retaining the dual turntable and the reel deck.

looking forward to a list of titles, may pick up some myself.

great to know that you are retaining the dual turntable and the reel deck.

looking forward to a list of titles, may pick up some myself.
Have finally been able to compile the list for LPs..list for spools still a WIP.PM me or email me i can mail u the list of LPs right away.

Hey "lestat"

Good to know that you are finally keeping the Akai RTR and Dual 1219. It is a pleasure to run the RTR in your free time for nostalgic sake. The kids get amused and love the experience as they have never been exposed to these kind of machines. All they know is the IPOD and at the max CD's!

Though I donot get to run my machine as frequently being at my home in Mumbai. But on my visits I always make it a point to run at least once to keep it functioning.

Recently I managed to get a Dual CS621 TT. Not exactly in pristine condition as the plinth is damaged a bit but the TT is working great and I didnot notice any abnormalities in it's functioning. Planning to get it replinthed during my next visit to Mumbai. More as I proceed on it.

Please let me have the list of LP's and reels as well and I might think of getting a few for my self.

Kishor

Hey "lestat"

Good to know that you are finally keeping the Akai RTR and Dual 1219. It is a pleasure to run the RTR in your free time for nostalgic sake. The kids get amused and love the experience as they have never been exposed to these kind of machines. All they know is the IPOD and at the max CD's!

Though I donot get to run my machine as frequently being at my home in Mumbai. But on my visits I always make it a point to run at least once to keep it functioning.

Recently I managed to get a Dual CS621 TT. Not exactly in pristine condition as the plinth is damaged a bit but the TT is working great and I didnot notice any abnormalities in it's functioning. Planning to get it replinthed during my next visit to Mumbai. More as I proceed on it.

Please let me have the list of LP's and reels as well and I might think of getting a few for my self.

Kishor
Hi Kishor

PM Me ur email ID.Il send u the list.

Regards Hari
Email : [email protected]

Hi all.I almost have the list ready for the spools collection .Firstly they are all in very well maintained condition.They are all mostly Original US Studio Recorded Titles of Orchestra , English classical like Herb Alpert , Mantovani,Mancini,Mystic Moods orchestra, Percy Faith etc. and maybe few self recorded reels.I also have a fair no. of Blank reels ( Scotch and BASF ) and a take up reel, demo tape too.I am planning to sell the entire lot in one go.

PM me if ur interested.

Cheers Hari

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back