My Audio Room

TBH your name should be Hiend MAHARAJA!

That is one serious assault on the high end.
Just wondering what the listening distance from the speakers to the chair would be. It does seem quite close, almost near-field so to say. Big speakers up close could perhaps mean that you don't need to listen loud.
Thanks for sharing.

What are those tiny speakers in the middle? I have seen them in a YouTube video as well and was very curious but comments were blocked on that video.

Impressive set-up!!! Those Tannoys are majestic n chair looks cozy too!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hello can you post your audio room in here. I had posted my Audio Room Rajkumar

Wow that looks awesome.We sure need a full blown tagged picture of everything that's there followed by how you procured them.

MaSh

Thanks! I was since from posted out of home, I will post high resolution picture individual very soon. Room size W11ft XL14.8ftXH8ft
Cardas Golden Speaker Setup size As Follow: side wall to speaker 92.5cm, speaker front to rear speaker 149.3cm, speaker front to front wall 240cm, speaker to speaker 254cm and speaker to listening 240cm. The listening chair hide in this picture. On the floor you seeing X Rocker chair, rocker with bluetooh 3way speaker system (very good sound)
Main Music System: Speaker TANNOY GRF MEMORY -HE, 845 Tube Mono Block power Amplifier hand made in Vietnam, Tube Preamp Conrad-Jhonson Premier 17ls, CD player: CEC-TL1 CD Transport (One of the top transport) Esoteric D30 DAC and Esoteric P30 CD Transport, CD Player Marantaz CD7, TANNOY ST200 Super Tweeter, Speaker Cable Kimberkable Monocle XL, Interconnect cable AQ sky, Turntable Kenwood L-07D, Phono box Consonance Reference, Sub Tone Arm Fidelity Research FT64, Cartridge Benz Micro Gladder.
Home Theater System: Panasonic 3D Plasma 55in, Speaker JAMO D590, Jamo E8 Center, Surround Subwoofer, Receiver DENON 3805, DVD DENON 3930, Speaker cable AQ CV8.
Secondary Music System: Tannoy Autograph Mini, Thorens TTP2000 Mono Power Amp, TCD2000 CD Player, TMA2000 Preamp.
I love to listening Jazz and Blues. Since 18 years I was in Vietnam and recently moved to India.

Find high resolution pictures :D
QKeXBr.jpg

knbEmH.jpg

39CUf1.jpg

EvqWTr.jpg

jaeb1Q.jpg

WK0Q7i.jpg

knbEmH.jpg

aFL1ln.jpg

Wow! That's simply amazing setup.
TBH I have heard 1-2 brands for the first time.

I wonder just how many years and how much money you must have spent on this setup.

Impressive setup.

In the 4th photo there are full range horns beside tannoys. What are those may I ask?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back