My Bass Collection

Do anyone own this? :licklips:

Is it available in india? Whats the cost.. :cool:

Iam seriously bold out by various reviews and of these in the net..

There are smaller brothers to this giant which might help the basement of our houses from cracking.. :eek:hyeah:

I saw these beasts in an exhibition in Mumbai ( Not Heard)
My dream speakers too ( when I'll have my dream house)
I think Cerwin Wega dealer is in Atria Mall Mumbai

Hi guys I'm new. I was searching google for a bass track I've been hopelessly looking for. It's from the Mid 90's I believe, and opens with the intro to Highlander.

"From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The info you are looking for is "From The Dawn of Time" by Koto

I think I'm starting to remember. Was the album more techno then bass.
If I remember correctly It may of had some sound bytes from Poltergeist and The Karate Kid part 2. O I'm so giddy. Thank you so much.

I think I'm starting to remember. Was the album more techno then bass.
If I remember correctly It may of had some sound bytes from Poltergeist and The Karate Kid part 2. O I'm so giddy. Thank you so much.

Its the typical techno/rave beat. There are 2 bass streams through out the song. This song is also quite popular for games like world of war craft etc.

Its the typical techno/rave beat. There are 2 bass streams through out the song. This song is also quite popular for games like world of war craft etc.

Well unfortunately it wasn't the one I'm looking for, but I like it none the less. Thanks for your help though.

Edit: I found it. It was Dynamix II - You Hear It You Fear It! Track 4: Mind Control.

Rhapsody MP3 Music Downloads: You Hear It! You Fear It! by Dynamix II

A lot more techno than I remember, but it's definitely the one.
thanks again for your help marsilians.

ps if the site doesn't allow outside linking I apologize. I'm just so happy I had to share.

Last edited:
Hi , i know this is an old forum but do you have a song with the words

"Scorpio , show no shame shake it...." and its not the grandmaster flash version from the 80's

the last i heard that was around the year 2000 and was on a bass demo cd.

please reply or email me [email protected]

thanks

Great Collection you have

Music From Two Basses: Dave Holland and Barre Phillips
You may perhaps have heard the avant-garde classic Conference of the Birds a collaboration between jazz bassist Dave Holland and saxophonist Anthony Braxton..

Following is the extract of a review of Music From Two Basses from the site Allmusic..

"this historic date features the two British bassists engaged while at the top of their powers, exploring not only tonality and the dynamic and harmonic possibilities that exist between two double basses, but also the expanded notions of how the different players' styles and musical intuitions dovetail, rather than work in opposition... There is simply no bass recording like this one, and over 30 years after its release, it is still a classic, an astonishing look at how intimate and instinctive musical communication can really be"

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm new. I was searching google for a bass track I've been hopelessly looking for. It's from the Mid 90's I believe, and opens with the intro to Highlander.

"From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DynamixII Atomic Energy

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back