My Denon wireless headphone is not working with with bluetooth but fine when wired

Jayann

Hi,

Request senior member's help and advice!

My Denon AH-NCW500 Globe Cruiser wireless Headphone is not working when I tries to connect it with Bluetooth. Only one side sound is coming. When I connected it with wire both sides working absolutely fine.

Did any one know ant think about such problem?

Where do I can get it serviced in Bangalore?

Appreciate your help.
Jayan Narayanan

Re: My Denon wireless headphone is not working with with bluetooth but fine when wire

Dear Jayann,
I have a similar issue with my Denon headphones. Were you able to solve the problem of one speaker working on Bluetooth mode while both working perfectly when wired.

Amit

Unless you have a screwy setting on the broadcasting device (try other known good bluetooth devices first to rule this out), then your problem is highly likely the same as mine....

There are bendable pins within the headphone jack on the headphones that are used to determine when the jack is in use or not. They are cheaply made / designed to fail and when they do, this is one of the outcomes (the others are, no sound at all because both switching leads are broken/bent/coated, or no sound in the opposite speaker). Some people have had luck with compressed air and/or a small qtip dipped in strong pure alcohol (isopropyl or something, not drinkable alcohol that has sugars in it...) to clean the jack in the case it is gunked up / coated. But in my case it was physically bent (I presume) and cleaning did nothing. There is also a "reset" button on the left headphone that might fix this issue, but once again it did nothing for me (Information on the reset procedure is in the manual).

I soldered the 2 pins/footpads in the far left corner/left side, when the opening of the jack is facing towards you, of the headphone jack itself together with a small piece of wire. The right channel of the headphones was the one that was dead for me... I thin you could possibly need to fix the lead on the opposite side if your left channel wasn't working but I found the leads to fix mine by using a pair of tweezers to connect/short the leads while the device was running on bluetooth) . Seems good so far!

Millions of devices are affected by this issue from headphones to laptops and micro-soldering totally sucks. This would seem to be a designed flaw....

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back