My Entertainment Hub

sunster

Hi all,

Here is a view of my new Home Entertainment centre. The Jamos will be replced by Paradigm Monitor 9s shortly. Looking for a bigger AV receiver too.

Cheers

Sunny

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00727 - Copy.jpg
    Copy of DSC00727 - Copy.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 487
Looks superb...

I'm envisaging a similar entertainment deck build but thanks to my 18 months old brat, I'm still debating about having the shelves for AVR, HTPC, POHD, BDP, Amplifier...enclosed with glass openings. But that however throws up other design considerations of cooling due to limited air circulation inside enclosed spaces.

Do you mind telling us how much did the wooden deck and back panel cost? Is it design in veneer or discrete wood...looks impressive.

I'm not sure whether aligning one side to a wall/corner is a good idea.. may be the experts can comment.

Hi all,

Here is a view of my new Home Entertainment centre. The Jamos will be replced by Paradigm Monitor 9s shortly. Looking for a bigger AV receiver too.

Cheers

Sunny

very superb -

but have you not shoved the whole thing into (a right-hand) corner?

^True,felt right speaker is placed with no gap from right wall. But I guess there is some kind of space constraint.

It it is not possible to shift the setup away from the right wall, I would think a little toe-in of the right speaker should improve the sound at least a little.

Actually I have a bit of a space constraint as you can see. I shall post more pix with the new Paradigms!! Meanwhile thanks a lot for your insights!!! :)

The Cabinet is custom made out of Railway wood and was made keeping my setup in mind. I looked for a readymade one but since the placement of the HT is a bit odd I had to custom build it.

Looks superb...

I'm envisaging a similar entertainment deck build but thanks to my 18 months old brat, I'm still debating about having the shelves for AVR, HTPC, POHD, BDP, Amplifier...enclosed with glass openings. But that however throws up other design considerations of cooling due to limited air circulation inside enclosed spaces.

Do you mind telling us how much did the wooden deck and back panel cost? Is it design in veneer or discrete wood...looks impressive.

I'm not sure whether aligning one side to a wall/corner is a good idea.. may be the experts can comment.
The Cabinet is custom made out of Railway wood and was made keeping my setup in mind. I looked for a readymade one but since the placement of the HT is a bit odd I had to custom build it.

9FS and ADP together 40k ? Did u get them from abroad or purchased locally ?

The adps made such a big difference in surround quality and presence. Earlier I was using wharfed ale surrounds which was a part of the moviestar series. I changed the paradigms and it was really a 'paradigm shift'. Very happy with them. Easily recommendable.

The adps made such a big difference in surround quality and presence. Earlier I was using wharfed ale surrounds which was a part of the moviestar series. I changed the paradigms and it was really a 'paradigm shift'. Very happy with them. Easily recommendable.

Thank you sunster for clarifying on the price part and explaining the advantage of having the ADPs... I was gonna fight with dealers here to give for 40k 9FS .. Thank GOD I did not ... ;)

BTW what is your room size?

Thank you sunster for clarifying on the price part and explaining the advantage of having the ADPs... I was gonna fight with dealers here to give for 40k 9FS .. Thank GOD I did not ... ;)

BTW what is your room size?
The Living room with this system is about 400 Sq.ft

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back