My entertainment room is finally done, I think!

Finally finally done with my entertainment room, after months of upgrades, side grades and down grades even to stick to an aesthetic or size preference. Glad to say this has total WAF, and looks good while sounding good too. :D

What you see here is a 5.2.2 Dolby Atmos + Dolby Vision setup

Display: Sony Bravia X9300e 65"
Receiver: Denon AVR X-1500h
Front stage: System Audio Saxo 1 (LR) + Saxo 10 (center)
Surrounds: Cambride Audio Min Minx 12 x 4
Subwoofers: SVS SB1000 (white!), Emotiva BasX S10
Media players: Apple TV 4K, nVidia Shield TV, Sony UBP X700
Gaming console: Sony PS4 Pro
Lighting: Philips Hue strips
Controlled by a Logitech Harmony Hub

This is how it looks when am showing off:

View attachment 33437

And this is how it looks on a normal day:
View attachment 33440

And the back (2 surrounds, 2 heights, 1 Emotiva sub in the corner, PS4 controller charging station, a lot of remotes, and a lot of mess, excuse it!)
View attachment 33441
very nicely done Jr83. Two thumbs up!

Finally finally done with my entertainment room, after months of upgrades, side grades and down grades even to stick to an aesthetic or size preference. Glad to say this has total WAF, and looks good while sounding good too. :D

View attachment 33437

View attachment 33440

And the back (2 surrounds, 2 heights, 1 Emotiva sub in the corner, PS4 controller charging station, a lot of remotes, and a lot of mess, excuse it!)
View attachment 33441
loved the colors used..

Very tastefully done room, where are you hiding the cables, any magic? pretty neat setup!
Congratulations

Looks really cool. The layout, wiring, placement. Everything Neat.
Btw, just saw your reddit post..

View attachment 33437

View attachment 33440

View attachment 33441
Nice AV setup, congratulations
There are lot more similarities between our setups . Tv, bdp, Nvidia shield emotiva sub(sold out recently) etc.
keep enjoying gr8 fun.

Great looking setup @jr83 :)
I really liked the little CA mini cubes for ur surround and atmos duties. I once held them and they seemed pretty solidly built. Never got a chance to hear them in person but i hope they'd be good. Do let me know how you liked their performance :)

Looks like a great place to listen to some tunes!
Congratulations and enjoy your setup.

Regards.

Couldn't help but notice the absence of any room treatment. No offence but I am a big believer in room acoustics
Nice looking setup though :)

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.

Room treatments do work but has to be used with care. Sometimes a casual listening space needs to be kept simple and spouse friendly. In a dedicated listening room, you have the luxury of getting complete room acoustics treatment. However, I would recommend dipping into room treatments only with professional help or opinion.

Room treatments do work but has to be used with care. Sometimes a casual listening space needs to be kept simple and spouse friendly. In a dedicated listening room, you have the luxury of getting a complete room acoustics treatment. However, I would recommend dipping into room treatments only with professional help or opinion.

Yes, I do agree that the WAF plays a big role here...:)

Room treatments do work but has to be used with care. Sometimes a casual listening space needs to be kept simple and spouse friendly. In a dedicated listening room, you have the luxury of getting a complete room acoustics treatment. However, I would recommend dipping into room treatments only with professional help or opinion.

Thanks for the welcome, Nikhil.:)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back