My ER6i is not working, suggest replacement phones please.

KonfuSed

Suddenly one of the earbuds (left one) of my ER6i has stopped functioning properly. Seems to be a loose connection as it starts working if I wriggle the wire a bit. But there is no way I can probably fix the loose connection as for that may need to slice open the bud. I loved these buds and they were just awesome for the audio quality they provide.
So now I think I need to buy something else for it's replacement and I want something as good as them. I would love to get the same er6i's but they are not available here in India. Please let me know if they are available here by any chance. Or what can be the best replacement phones for them. Any in-ear type phones with similar sound quality? How are the Senn PX200, though not in-ear type? It seems Senn PX100's are no longer available, am I right? Any other options available for the phones? Please help guys, it's a pain to listen to the oem apple earphones. Budget is around 2.5k

Suddenly one of the earbuds (left one) of my ER6i has stopped functioning properly. Seems to be a loose connection as it starts working if I wriggle the wire a bit. But there is no way I can probably fix the loose connection as for that may need to slice open the bud. I loved these buds and they were just awesome for the audio quality they provide.
So now I think I need to buy something else for it's replacement and I want something as good as them. I would love to get the same er6i's but they are not available here in India. Please let me know if they are available here by any chance. Or what can be the best replacement phones for them. Any in-ear type phones with similar sound quality? How are the Senn PX200, though not in-ear type? It seems Senn PX100's are no longer available, am I right? Any other options available for the phones? Please help guys, it's a pain to listen to the oem apple earphones. Budget is around 2.5k

if am not wrong er6i is a well regarded earphone...as far as px100 goes, it does ok for the price but nothing more...so not sure whether its a good choice, but its built quality is quite good considering that mine is running fine for around 2.5-3 years

please check the below link...the re2 is available at dot 2500 :)

RE2 vs. ER6i? - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

can order here (will have to sign up)

[GO] Head Direct World's Best Earphones [ RE0 ,RE1 ,RE2 ] - TechEnclave

not a trick question, come on!
Just need to know. 2500 for re2 seems affordable. But I am not aware of the difference in quality etc. For amp, how is the fiio E5?

not a trick question, come on!
Just need to know. 2500 for re2 seems affordable. But I am not aware of the difference in quality etc. For amp, how is the fiio E5?

mm...dont think anyone here have tried both to cmopare...head to head-fi...there should be a lot of threads on the same

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back