My Experience with Stereo setup

I am posting my experiences and journey with 2 channel system with different equipment SS/Vintage/Tubes/Class D etc and speakers of different category without naming few are most reputed brands in audio community along with more than 30 amps of different category in past few years.

When ever I have gone through reviews and procured equipment I failed to get satisfaction and whenever I have gone with conviction of my own listening experience and whenever I believed my own ears I have gained satisfaction.

This is another matter when I have strongly believed myself and have listened myself. There is always a fascination for few high end stuff.

After lot of deliberation within I have put up my new system with 300b SET with 45 driver tube and High sensitivity speakers which I was looking for and found the right time and right equipment in place. This is the most simplistic setup I have and most musical too.

The set up is installed and can say commissioned in Bangalore. Moment I put it on there was a magic. This proved that my own conviction was correct. I too this decision too late.

Few friends here can DM and can join with me some time to have listening experience which will definitely be a pleasant experience.

At end of the day music is personnel choice and its a matter of emotions which audio equipment must have as a characteristic. We must not put effort to extract emotions out of equipment.

I am posting my experiences and journey with 2 channel system with different equipment SS/Vintage/Tubes/Class D etc and speakers of different category without naming few are most reputed brands in audio community along with more than 30 amps of different category in past few years.

When ever I have gone through reviews and procured equipment I failed to get satisfaction and whenever I have gone with conviction of my own listening experience and whenever I believed my own ears I have gained satisfaction.

This is another matter when I have strongly believed myself and have listened myself. There is always a fascination for few high end stuff.

After lot of deliberation within I have put up my new system with 300b SET with 45 driver tube and High sensitivity speakers which I was looking for and found the right time and right equipment in place. This is the most simplistic setup I have and most musical too.

The set up is installed and can say commissioned in Bangalore. Moment I put it on there was a magic. This proved that my own conviction was correct. I too this decision too late.

Few friends here can DM and can join with me some time to have listening experience which will definitely be a pleasant experience.

At end of the day music is personnel choice and its a matter of emotions which audio equipment must have as a characteristic. We must not put effort to extract emotions out of equipment.
Very Well put together

Very well said, i cant agree more. I've had the same experience. That is I had generally experiences which I did not enjoy, until i decided to do my own thing :)
Reviews are personal opinions after all :)

Tubes with high sensitivity speakers sound very well musical and warm....each component properly matching with other component bring best sound

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back