My first Amplifier for TT - Need a step down convertor

Audioears

I have been listening to vinyl records for the past 1 year, currently my TT is connected to a pair of active bookshelf speakers. Its a budget set-up and sounds good. However I wanted to have a better listening experience and connect using the phono. I got a used Yamaha RX-v795a and need to buy a step down convertor.
<edited by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one that I'm not using, a Maxine 1.5kva isolation step-down transformer, that has both 100v and 110v outputs. PM me in case you are interested

Try maxine stepdown. You would probably require a 1700w one.
But my amplifier is 310w so I thought 750w stepdown will be sufficient.

I have been listening to vinyl records for the past 1 year, currently my TT is connected to a pair of active bookshelf speakers. Its a budget set-up and sounds good. However I wanted to have a better listening experience and connect using the phono. I got a used Yamaha RX-v795a and need to buy a step down convertor.
<edited by moderator>
I know I should have posted in the wanted section....I am new to the forum so next time will keep it in mind.

<edited by moderator>
Contact Aulten executive @ 9811597709 on Whatsapp, share your requirement and they'll give a resolution on the best compatible product.
I hope this helps,
Regards

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back