my friends?

manu4panjab

hey brothers

i just post it coz i want to tell you all like my friends here in my town which are cool just like you guys

i found myself another world for friends for me in this hifi vision

so just want to show my feelings to all my friends

like reju,venkatcr,anm,hemantwaghe,suprateep,spirovious and others too i mean really don't remember their id names in this site but i hope my friends know whom i'm talking about to all who replied in my posts
so don't mind if i don't remember your names

so here's toast for our internet friendship(which is cool in many ways :cool: )

:beer::cheers::clapping:

Last edited:
I guess we all are your followers ;)

With all these communications & discussions on this forum, I have always felt it would be very interesting and nice to meet you in person.:)

I would get my copy of Blue Man Group & blow you away! :eek:hyeah:

I guess we all are your followers ;)

With all these communications & discussions on this forum, I have always felt it would be very interesting and nice to meet you in person.:)

I would get my copy of Blue Man Group & blow you away! :eek:hyeah:

thanks brother
if some day its happens i'll definetly meet you(i mean not as a gay :D:D) please don't mind yaar just kidding :eek:hyeah:
mmmmm is blue man group has that much slam i guees the only thing that blows me away is my mom and my wife :cool: :D

hey brothers

i just post it coz i want to tell you all like my friends here in my town which are cool just like you guys

i found myself another world for friends for me in this hifi vision

so just want to show my feelings to all my friends

like reju,venkatcr,anm,hemantwaghe,suprateep,spirovious and others too i mean really don't remember their id names in this site but i hope my friends know whom i'm talking about to all who replied in my posts
so don't mind if i don't remember your names

so here's toast for our internet friendship(which is cool in many ways :cool: )

:beer::cheers::clapping:

Definitely :cheers::cheers::cheers: for our community.

We all follow ur threads, no matter how many they r!!;);) They r fun:licklips:

+ 1 to that -I'll add my daughter...Barely 2 years old I think she has taken all traits of My Wife ,My Ma & My ma in Law - keep on bashing me like a toy!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

May be not like a toy, because she probably knows toy once bashed to pieces, end of story. But, kids know that we can be bashed and ordered around as and when they please:licklips:.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back