My Head-fi setup - complete

Sunderpalanivel

Hi Friends,

I'm glad to say that now my head fi setup is complete with all the equipments. I'm just getting addicted to using it.

Attaching a pic here.

Only thing I still have to get is aftermarket cable for the headphobes. Any suggestions ? I'm thinking about moon audio black dragon

In between I use to be a bose fan 5 years ago so I had bought the quitecomfort Headphone then top of the line for Bose which was just lying around without earcups so today went and got it serviced it so that my wife could use it, when I tried it today I could not believe I was being a fan of such sound. Anyways I think it's all part of evolution:eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• IMG_20151219_210817~2.jpg
    IMG_20151219_210817~2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 151
sundarpalanivel, congrats on 'completing' (grin) your set up. Do mention which headphones you have now. I see that you have a Burson DAC as a source along with a Macbook. What player do you use? iTunes/VLC/Vox?

sundarpalanivel, congrats on 'completing' (grin) your set up. Do mention which headphones you have now. I see that you have a Burson DAC as a source along with a Macbook. What player do you use? iTunes/VLC/Vox?

Sorry my signature has to be changed I have sold all the items you there. Now this is what I have

Audeze LCD-X Headphone
Resonessence Labs Concero DAC / AMP combo connected to my Macbook pro
I use Audirvana player

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back