My Hi-Fi System

I purched my first system in 1989 which was as follows

__ philips amplideck 639

__matching philips dual cone full range speaker system

In the year 2000 after carefull search i zeroed in on Enbee Music System which comprises of

__ Enbee Integrated Amplifier with 40w+40w R.M.S. output and distortion of .001%

__ Enbee Speaker System with Power handling of 100W+100W R.M.S., Each Speaker has Two 8'' inch woofers and four Tweeters.

__ Samsung video cd cum Audio cd player

__ inspite of average quality inter connects my system delievers superb sound . The sound produced from the system is far better than more expensive foreign brands.

The Enbee brand is 50 years old and pherheps the only audio brand with word to mouth publicity. Enbee brand is owned by M/s Nakra brothers 62 , shanker Market , connought Place , New Delhi

Take your own cd collection and hear on it and then compare the sound with more expensive foreign brands, which i did .

sushil kumar pareek:)
[email protected]

Welcome to the board Sushil.

I was in Delhi a couple of weeks ago and was fortunate enough to audition the tube amps and single driver goodies of Lyrita Audio (c/o Viren). Very impressive stuff...especially considering the price level. Really great VFM.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back