My Home Theatre setup

Hi All,
I have completed my Home Theatre setup.
Please have a look. Any information needed Please feel Free to Ask.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20180503_202620534_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180503_202620534_LL.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20180503_202746826_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180503_202746826_LL.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG-20180506-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20180506-WA0017.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 145
Hi All,
I have completed my Home Theatre setup.
Please have a look. Any information needed Please feel Free to Ask.
Thanks.

Looks very neat & near perfect.. I believe the projector is Viewsonic which you had mentioned in other thread.. Share some info on screen material. if it is DIY?..

I hope you had installed @Ravindra Desai 2.1 system.. I see them you have mounted behind the seating position? Aren't there any in the front besides/behind the screen?..

Looks very neat & near perfect.. I believe the projector is Viewsonic which you had mentioned in other thread.. Share some info on screen material. if it is DIY?..

I hope you had installed @Ravindra Desai 2.1 system.. I see them you have mounted behind the seating position? Aren't there any in the front besides/behind the screen?..
Yes It's a Diy project. 131" diagonal Screen.
ViewSonic projector . Mr.Ravindra desai's True Rms sound system.I have assembled the screen . Purchased screen fabric from Mumbai. It's High definition 1.2 Gain fabric.
I have installed 2 surround speakers at back. And center speaker and sub woofer at front. Not behind the scree. But it doesn't make any difference to me because I have space 25feet x 11 feet . Believe me it's a theater like experience . If you could visit my place.

So the front 3 channels are on the centre speaker?
Also where in Mumbai did you get the screen, and at what price?

ViewSonic projector . Mr.Ravindra desai's True Rms sound system.I have assembled the screen . Purchased screen fabric from Mumbai. It's High definition 1.2 Gain fabric.

If you wouldn't mind sharing the cost of the screen fabric? Are they Acoustically transparent?..

I have installed 2 surround speakers at back. And center speaker and sub woofer at front. Not behind the scree. But it doesn't make any difference to me because I have space 25feet x 11 feet .

Great.. How many subs do you run in your room?

Believe me it's a theater like experience . If you could visit my place.

Thanks for the invite..

If you wouldn't mind sharing the cost of the screen fabric? Are they Acoustically transparent?..

Great.. How many subs do you run in your room?

Thanks for the invite..
Hence it's a Diy. screen cost is much less than Market . It costs me only 25000/-.
I have installed 1 sub. It's more than sufficient at volume level 40%.

I have installed 2 surround speakers at back. And center speaker and sub woofer at front. Not behind the scree. But it doesn't make any difference to me because I have space 25feet x 11 feet . Believe me it's a theater like experience . If you could visit my place.

Just wondering how is the fronts managed only by "center" channel speaker as there are no FL and FR in the system.
Which speaker will handle the front effects?

Hence it's a Diy. screen cost is much less than Market . It costs me only 25000/-.
I have installed 1 sub. It's more than sufficient at volume level 40%.
Sorry to bug you. I meant to ask what is the cost of the cloth per meter.
Frankly 25k is way too expensive for a DIY project.

Sorry to bug you. I meant to ask what is the cost of the cloth per meter.
Frankly 25k is way too expensive for a DIY project.
No problem. This cost includes aluminum frame , fabric , and tailoring .you can chk market price for 131inch screen it's too expensive.

Where in Mumbai did you get that cloth? I mean which shop? I have been contemplating on making a screen myself, hence the queries.

I dont mind calling you ,but it seems if it gets on to the forum, other FMs in the future can use it as a useful reference. Thats all.
No no I will provide you information . But it requires lot of work and research. Only fabric doesn't resolve your issue of screen .

Actually I am interested in the screen cloth as you mentioned it is a High definition 1.2 Gain fabric. I am currently using a roll down screen that I got for INR 2600/-. So if there is an improvement, I might go for it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back