• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

My Journey to Audio Nirvana

rksingh1

Bi-amped the LR they will over power the center channel.
I have tried changing this - no effect. Do we know where the Audio setting or Video settings option is in Prime Video? I searched - could find anywhere. Was hoping to play around with changing audio to stereo, or something else and see if that helps?

What are the chances of it to be with cable? Considering it was all fine with LR, I doubt the HDMI cable is an issue.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Love4sound

I have tried changing this - no effect. Do we know where the Audio setting or Video settings option is in Prime Video? I searched - could find anywhere. Was hoping to play around with changing audio to stereo, or something else and see if that helps?

What are the chances of it to be with cable? Considering it was all fine with LR, I doubt the HDMI cable is an issue.
Well my observation is that audio will be very weak in both NF and prime so cant blame the gear. And also i have tested playing NF, prime contents from PS4, Blu ray player, Shield and firestick. Firestick had very low volume output compared to ps4 and blu ray player. Cable you don't need them to be high end or expensive. Based on my observation NF and prime you cant expect the bright and dynamic sound stage in a HT set up. I just use them in my mobile during travel.

Srinivasa Rao

Well my observation is that audio will be very weak in both NF and prime so cant blame the gear. And also i have tested playing NF, prime contents from PS4, Blu ray player, Shield and firestick. Firestick had very low volume output compared to ps4 and blu ray player. Cable you don't need them to be high end or expensive. Based on my observation NF and prime you cant expect the bright and dynamic sound stage in a HT set up. I just use them in my mobile during travel.
Probably what you state about Netflix and Prime audio is true. I have tried Baahubali movie on Netflix and it has low volume and the same movie blueray downloaded on external hard drive and played with Kodi has excellent audio quality. So it has to do with streaming input too.

RajithKumar

Ur centre is off axis ...Try to locate it in center (equidistant between Front L & R,Ur case u may need to move ur Front right further far away ) .Then do the YPAO calibration .
Play a original source content ( either Blu-ray or BR Rips) which have good screen / dialogue presence.
Try to adjust the cross over settings of Center channel and try to listen it.

SPONSORED ADS