my new DRAKA cables (germany)

manu4panjab

hello brothers

here i got my new DRAKA cables 14 AWG (from germany) :yahoo::licklips:

i tell you guys the difference from my old cheap 8 ruppes/metre cables to these 165 rupees/metre is day and night :eek:hyeah:
i also have banana plugs with gold plated connectors don't have picture now but post it later
now all my polk speakers which were sound muddy,dull and boxy now sound fantastic :clapping: they got more punch to them more clearity more sonic detail :cool: more high frequency clarity and mid frequency clarity :eek:hyeah:

in also use subwoofer cable from draka and believe me brothers all the humming from my subwoofers totally gone :clapping: ( also i tell you one more thing this subwoofer cable carries gold plated connectors)
now all humming totally gone i can now hear more depth from my two polk subwoofers :yahoo::licklips:

here's some pictures from my old cheap cables to new DRAKA cables :cool:

old cable
17052009749.jpg

close up of it
17052009751.jpg

new draka cable
17052009748.jpg

close-up
17052009756.jpg

another close up
17052009768.jpg

now both
17052009752.jpg

close-up of both
17052009769.jpg

old subwoofer cable
17052009743.jpg

new draka sub cable
17052009742.jpg

close-up of old sub cable(you can see cheap connector)
17052009745.jpg

close-up of new sub cable(with gold plated connector)
17052009744.jpg

now both
17052009747.jpg

close up of both
17052009746.jpg

hope you guys enjoy it :eek:hyeah:

here's total cost
50 metre draka cable including 3 sets of banana plugsfor front speakers(front left and right and centre speaker) is rupees 8250/-
draka sub cable including gold plated connectors is 3000 rupees(i don't rememeber properly)
y-slitter cable for my two subs also have gold plated connectors is 1275 rupees

i don't remmeber properly about specific price but total cost me around 12750 rupees

:signthankspin: DRAKA CABLES :beer::cheers:

Last edited:
Whats the minimum roll length one can order? How much for customs and courier?

cheers

Whats the minimum roll length one can order? How much for customs and courier?

cheers

i don't know about how much minimum but i order 50metre draka cables and 14 metre subwoofer cable(like one 10 metre,1metre and 3 metre)
also gold connectors charges etc.
total cost of all (including speaker cable,sub cable,y splitter,gold connectors,banana plugs) is 12750 rupees
i ordered them from chandigarh company name symphony and he don't take any courier charges from me (i guess because i'm from jalandhar and from chandigarh to jalandhar its only 3hrs. distance)

i can give you his number his name is deepak (tell him about me also that i give you his number )
cell no. 9855501925

Last edited:
manu,looks like ur finally getting better sound from ur setup.hope the 'distortion'/brightness has finally been tamed to some extent from ur ht.cheers

Manu:
\\The cables look good and I hope you are satisfied with your purchase.

On a much lighter 'note' ( no pun intended), you need a crash course in photography!!!!!!!!:)

Enjoy ur HT!

Sumit

hello brothers

here i got my new DRAKA cables 14 AWG (from germany) :yahoo::licklips:

i tell you guys the difference from my old cheap 8 ruppes/metre cables to these 165 rupees/metre is day and night :eek:hyeah:
i also have banana plugs with gold plated connectors don't have picture now but post it later
now all my polk speakers which were sound muddy,dull and boxy now sound fantastic :clapping: they got more punch to them more clearity more sonic detail :cool: more high frequency clarity and mid frequency clarity :eek:hyeah:

in also use subwoofer cable from draka and believe me brothers all the humming from my subwoofers totally gone :clapping: ( also i tell you one more thing this subwoofer cable carries gold plated connectors)
now all humming totally gone i can now hear more depth from my two polk subwoofers :yahoo::licklips:

here's some pictures from my old cheap cables to new DRAKA cables :cool:

hope you guys enjoy it :eek:hyeah:

here's total cost
50 metre draka cable including 3 sets of banana plugsfor front speakers(front left and right and centre speaker) is rupees 8250/-
draka sub cable including gold plated connectors is 3000 rupees(i don't rememeber properly)
y-slitter cable for my two subs also have gold plated connectors is 1275 rupees

i don't remmeber properly about specific price but total cost me around 12750 rupees

:signthankspin: DRAKA CABLES :beer::cheers:

manu: please don't mind but try using a few lesser smileys. Your happiness and feelings can also be expressed in words. About 15 smileys in a post is an overkill. I am not a mod, I just prefer cleaner posts.

I have been reading your posts and following your threads, queries. Your effort is appreciated and your posts are informative. I have nothing against you my friend.

Apologies if I have hurt anyone's feelings

Regards

manu: please don't mind but try using a few lesser smileys. Your happiness and feelings can also be expressed in words. About 15 smileys in a post is an overkill. I am not a mod, I just prefer cleaner posts.

I have been reading your posts and following your threads, queries. Your effort is appreciated and your posts are informative. I have nothing against you my friend.

Apologies if I have hurt anyone's feelings

Regards

i don't mind at all brother

and about smileys :clapping: :cool:
:cheers:

I feel smileys are NOT over used here. They seem just fine....His post has a word count of 266, so 14-15 smileys are only little add-ons to all his words expressed. Our friend Manu from Punjab is BIG hearted;)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back