My new SET 2A3 amp

Hi,

Sarang don't bother buddy ( try prove me wrong) ! if you feel the need that badly then you can use it ! I merely answered your quires that all,So you enjoy the sound with your PC my friend !!

Uleash,Yes buddy Audio is my passion. whatever I do I do for it ! apart from this I have no other habits or hobbies(Smoking,drinking,Girlfriends,Etc Etc) :D !!

Regards.

...apart from this I have no other habits or hobbies(Smoking,drinking,Girlfriends,Etc Etc) :D !! Regards.

lol...man hope we'd more 'single' females in this forum! You'd have been a hot catch dude:cool: - but hey, strictly on a serious note, start a bad habbit - lifz too short for purity imo!!!

HAHAHAHA,
I totally agree with unleash. Smoking,Drinking,Girlfriends Hmmmm!!
Now this forum is getting really interesting. Soundsgreat please explore the above and post ur findings!!!!!!!!! Am all ears. HAHAHA

Hehehe quite a discussion going on here, and for once i guess soundsgreat is in for some learning to do. ;)

Coming back to our topic at hand, we listened to the card till quite late (actually tille the wee hours)

To sum it up :
Foobar and ASIO4ALL lived upto its promise and did not produce any hitch whatsoever in the 3 hour or so we gave it.

So i hope i'd be able to live with this combo once i get my amp. I will buy a cdp for sure, i doubt how often will my inertia allow me to use it.

Thanks a tonne soundgreat for your patience with the newbie. And please do try ASIO with foobar on your PC, i'd love to hear a pure audiophile's perspective on this one, and i am sure many other lazy couch potatoes might have their (eyes) ears open for your opinion.

Hi,

Hi Unleash and Dinyaar,hmm why you guys want to get me killed yaar ? (from the chicks offcourse !:p ),Am no good at any of those stuff ! moreover who'd like a geeky geek like me ?;) I hear that Chicks find Us (hope I don't get killed by you folks for including you here) very boring and uninteresting :p !! So I don't know !!

Sarang buddy first of all its no big deal man ! I mean what else can I do in the forum but to help a budding Audio enthu like you !! Yes Man I think I do need some training in that area,Who's up for that Task ??:D

Now the real topic ! great to hear that you had good time ! Sure will give it a try some time (though Am not sure when) and post the results ! I buddy Am no Audiophile,Am just a student who's trying to learn something !!

Regards.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back