My New setup Dynaudio m20 with Peeceebee V4h

Finally, I managed to get stereo setup done for my living room with following components :
Dynaudio emit M20
Peeceebee V4h
Audio-gd nfb 11
Allo usbridge
Here are some pics

Placement of speakers is not ideal but that's the only space that's safe from kids maid. Can't put on stands because of kids. According to user manual there should be 2 m distance between both and distance from walls should be at least half meter with distance from side wall not equal to rear wall
View attachment 36495
View attachment 36498

How they sound?
I am enjoying the sound especially the bass which is precise and soothing for ears. The sound is big and fills up the entire hall. Higher frequencies sound a bit louder but that makes old hindi songs sound good and for classic rock I have to increase volume to increase bass and balance it. Luckily, my flat has upvc windows and good fitting doors so hardly any sound goes out for neighbours.

With Shaan's Peeceebee V4h, just after 9 O clock position of volume dial the sound becomes big enough. I can't compare with any other amplifier because this is the first one for me. But, I don't feel lack of power, amp is very silent and sweet sounding with no hiss or noise. This was my first diy amp but Shaan was very helpful throughout the build.

It will take time in burn in before they sound to their full potential. I had compared my new unboxed pair side by side with those put on demo by dealer and there was noticable difference. He used NAD 338 amp.

Unfortunately, didn't get much time to listen to them after purchase, will post more listening impressions soon.

Congratulations Amit on your wonderful setup.
When you mentioned higher frequencies sound loud, do you mean they sounded bright since the Dynaudio speakers I have heard sounded warm to my ears though they were different models.

Congratulations Amit on your wonderful setup.
When you mentioned higher frequencies sound loud, do you mean they sounded bright since the Dynaudio speakers I have heard sounded warm to my ears though they were different models.
Yes, they were sounding bright in beginning, but now they sound very balanced and soothing. I had to correct the positioning, change the internal signal wire inside my amp and power cable of dac and amp.

Finally, I managed to get stereo setup done for my living room with following components :
Dynaudio emit M20
Peeceebee V4h
Audio-gd nfb 11
Allo usbridge
Here are some pics

Placement of speakers is not ideal but that's the only space that's safe from kids maid. Can't put on stands because of kids. According to user manual there should be 2 m distance between both and distance from walls should be at least half meter with distance from side wall not equal to rear wall
View attachment 36495
View attachment 36498

How they sound?
I am enjoying the sound especially the bass which is precise and soothing for ears. The sound is big and fills up the entire hall. Higher frequencies sound a bit louder but that makes old hindi songs sound good and for classic rock I have to increase volume to increase bass and balance it. Luckily, my flat has upvc windows and good fitting doors so hardly any sound goes out for neighbours.

With Shaan's Peeceebee V4h, just after 9 O clock position of volume dial the sound becomes big enough. I can't compare with any other amplifier because this is the first one for me. But, I don't feel lack of power, amp is very silent and sweet sounding with no hiss or noise. This was my first diy amp but Shaan was very helpful throughout the build.

It will take time in burn in before they sound to their full potential. I had compared my new unboxed pair side by side with those put on demo by dealer and there was noticable difference. He used NAD 338 amp.

Unfortunately, didn't get much time to listen to them after purchase, will post more listening impressions soon.

Very nice setup. The Peeceebee build is excellent.

Very nice setup. How s v4h performing now? you got assembled boards from @shaan i guess.
I am planning a build. Any suggestions, pls share.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back