My new setup from Lyrita Audio

Sharing 1st Picture of my audio setup from Lyrita audio. We took simple approach of Single ended tube amp with 300b tubes and 45/2a3 driver tubes. The speakers are built with Altec compression drivers which created smooth transition of music flow from my earlier setups of Harbeth/Tannoy etc. It will be hard to believe for many but this is different and can generate emotions with the music.
Lyrita system surprised me when I first listened setup in Delhi many years back and it created different image in my memory lane. Buy exploring different options even much more expensive options I was having some disconnect.

A Big thanks to Viren Sir for his simplicity to create beautiful sounding system with tight control of budget also. It took some time to set the system right in place with his support post delivery with small tweaks. Best part is he understand well about such issues and resolves very easily.

I will be posting my journey of different setups my experiences in few days.

With Viren Sir System can be Simple & Sweet Sounding and my system now have something which I was always missing.

Please reach out to me for more details. I am in Bangalore.
Hi
Thank you for the post. Any more updates?
Can you please share your experiences with respect to kind of music you are listening to and also please share what's your source for the music.
I too wish to buy the same after the interior.

I have been using Lyrita amps for 10 years now. I got my GM70 in 2011, within a year I got his DHT pre and the 2A3 as well. While I do run them with my Altecs, a couple of us here in Chennai have experimented with other speakers as well. Back in 2011, I had Dali Ikon Bookshelves at home and the GM70 would easily drive them and it sounded glorious than any other amp I had used till that point. They will drive your speakers as long as they are high efficiency, min 90 dB sensitivity. The closer your get to 100dB sensitivity the better, especially for the 2A3 amp.

Lovely setup Rajesh. Did you get the 288s or 802s for HF? Which LF drivers did you get Altec 416/515?
I am sure it sounds like a million bucks!
Hi can we connect? I'm also in Chennai.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back