my onkyo 606?

manu4panjab

hey brothers

i have just order onkyo 606 and my friend too and we get it on friday

i have read several review on various site including hometheare mag,secrets of home theatre and high fidelity,sound and vision mag,what hifi,cnet

the common thing in all of the above site is that onkyo give us robust sound

and that's what we(me and my friend) are looking for

also i found this site very helpful in which you can actually check how many watts/ch does a avr give us and for onkyo 605(though 606 is same) it says
85 watts x 5 and 80 watts x7 so it near about its 90 watts/ch specs

so its good

Sound & Vision Magazine - Test Bench: Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V Receiver

i suggest you please check this site for avr watts/ch information

like i give you one more example you all heard about new yamah rxv863

at 105watts/ch but in actuall performance for 5 and 7 channels continously

it doesn't even reach 50 watts/ch

so please check this site

:cool:

Onkyo 606 is a good amp but it doesn't have pre out so in the future if you want more power then you won't be able to a add a power amp to your configuration. I still would suggest you that if you haven't recieved the same then get it upgraded to 706 atleast.

Onkyo 606 is a good amp but it doesn't have pre out so in the future if you want more power then you won't be able to a add a power amp to your configuration. I still would suggest you that if you haven't recieved the same then get it upgraded to 706 atleast.

thanks ashish but i use onkyo 606 for atleast a year so don't worry after that much time who knows i totally change all my home theare setup:D

so i'm happy with it man

and besides i have check onkyo 706 test bench report it produce olny 75 wattsx5 channel and more less in 7 watts/channel where as onkyo 606 happily produce 85 watts x 5 and 80 wattsx 7

so i stick with it brother

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back