My Onkyo AVR having an Issue

i think the problem is not with the speakers
1. disconnect all speakers and check if buttons work
if buttons works then the problem is with speakers if no
2. the problem is with avr front control panel

I do not want to hijack the thread BUT,
Onkyo AV R are prone for many unexplained troubles.
I have came across many complaints on the net while surfing for my Onkyo Problem.
My problem.

My Tata Sky box is attached to avr on 'Streaming Box' input via HDMI.
Once in a bad mood this Input shows "No Input"
I need to remove this HDMI from AVR and put HDMI from my Bluray player or PC, in 'Streaming Box"to "Wake Up " this 'HDMI IN' input.
Then If I again use this "Streaming Box" input for my tata sky ,it works.
It works for few months to fail again in this maner.

Such type of errors are found on the net.
so....
It is very difficult to predict what must be wrong in OP s Receiver.
:D

? Some software issue.

I am planning to Buy a New Amp .Prefering to Buy from Grey market due to my Budget .Can anyone share me contact details in Chennai .Also suggest me if there is any Tread already available

I am planning to Buy a New Amp .Prefering to Buy from Grey market due to my Budget .Can anyone share me contact details in Chennai .Also suggest me if there is any Tread already available
Grey market is not discussed on open forum.
It is "grey area" :)
Cheers,
Raghu

I have shortlisted three models which is a good Model .I need a 7.1 channel output and More powerful Amp to drive my present one & Good Service

Is all the below Models are comparative models ?

Denon 1500

Yamaha V585

Marantz 1609

I have shortlisted three models which is a good Model .I need a 7.1 channel output and More powerful Amp to drive my present one & Good Service

Is all the below Models are comparative models ?

Denon 1500

Yamaha V585

Marantz 1609
Guys any advice is welcome

Hi,
I changed my TV and hence connected my existing old Onkyo HTS 3300 to my new TV. After a few initial hiccups, I was able to connect the AVR and the set top box to the TV. Everything seems to be working fine , but run into a peculiar problem. While all the channels sound outputs from the set top box work fine, I am not able to get the sound via the AVR when viewing any of the Internet content.

The AVR is connected to the TV via the ARC HDMI channel. Any help to resolve this issue would be very helpful.

Regards,

Back