my pet finally scratched & teared the subwoofer grill cloth... can i get it replaced

Re: my pet finally scratched & teared the subwoofer grill cloth... can i get it repla

Thank God that My dog don't do such things, he is really such an intelligent Dog I have seen till now:lol: Afterall, He is the 1st prize winner of Dog Show :clapping:

Re: my pet finally scratched & teared the subwoofer grill cloth... can i get it repla

Thank God that My dog don't do such things, he is really such an intelligent Dog I have seen till now:lol: Afterall, He is the 1st prize winner of Dog Show :clapping:

Abhi,

Congratulations give him a hug from all of us :)

Abhi, pls post his pic here as well :D

Big issues at Ground floor are also Rodents at times :) Like Mice

Obligatory mod: Attach a pipe to the lowest shelf and run it to the nearest drain. Problem solved :cool:

Now this is what is called an expert opinion.:D.

I use a chemical spray called "GET OFF!" (no not you) I saw at a local pet store - it prevents pets from peeing where it is sprayed. You can spray all your house corners with it once in a while. Dont be liberal with it though - the chemical is toxic although fragrant.

Never heard about such items. Nice info.:)

PS: I don't have a puppy. Let alone, we don't allow our cat inside the house:D.

PS: I don't have a puppy. Let alone, we don't allow our cat inside the house:D.

Then why call it "our" cat? ;) In any case it sounds much better and humane than "we dont let our cat out of the SubWoofer enclosure" :rolleyes:

--G

There is this thing called Dog Whistle Dog whistle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never used it but this is supposedly a super weapon for disciplining or training dogs. Blow it loudly whenever dog is about to pee inside the house. Best thing is humans can't hear the sound if it is a quality whistle.

Review here: Amazon.com: Jeffrey R. Graves' review of

I use a chemical spray called "GET OFF!" (no not you) I saw at a local pet store - it prevents pets from peeing where it is sprayed. You can spray all your house corners with it once in a while. Dont be liberal with it though - the chemical is toxic although fragrant.

Never got a chance to check but it may also help with your pi$$ed drunk Beer buddies ... :D

--G.

Using pain as a disciplining method is wrong and inhuman. If you cannot train your dog with painless, happy and fun techniques, you certainly don't deserve the pet.

Using pain as a disciplining method is wrong and inhuman. If you cannot train your dog with painless, happy and fun techniques, you certainly don't deserve the pet.

Yeah Yeah! :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: If you don't agree to this view, just imagine the reverse with Pets training their Masters using painful techniques. :D

My pets are usually like soul mates to me. I agree wholeheartedly.

On a different note did anyone notice how owners uncannily look like their dogs? :) Or is it supposed to be the other way around in popular imagination? :rolleyes:

--G

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back