My Review of the IndiqAudio Diamond Achals

Credoh

Banned
Banned
Hi saptak matches v well with platinum achal.i have two more amps one is Norge gold 1000 it also sounds good.
Adcom GAF ,555se pmp this also pairs v well with these.among these saptak and adcom go hand in hand.v detailed clarity and vocals.
I tried my dali lektor 6 with same amps but they were good with adcom but not as good as ahals and v badly matching with saptak.
I'm using saptak with achal as 2 ch system with cxn v 2 for music
And connected to Sony tv via optical cable.i don't feel the need for subwoofer here as these speakers have 10" woofers and have good bass effect.
Thanks Girish. The Norge gold 1000 is in a similar price range as Saptak? I'm not familiar with this brand.

Pratyush J

Single piece has two monoblock circuit.single power supply.its heavy 28 kgs i believe
Based on the website specs and my discussion with them, Platinum Saptak is Dual mono, with individual power supplies and individual speaker protection for L and R amp boards. I will be on official travel to Blr soon, will try to visit them to audition their new speaker and the new Amp and post my review

girishtd8262

Based on the website specs and my discussion with them, Platinum Saptak is Dual mono, with individual power supplies and individual speaker protection for L and R amp boards. I will be on official travel to Blr soon, will try to visit them to audition their new speaker and the new Amp and post my review
It has single power socket but yes individual speaker protection

Credoh

Banned
Banned
Thanks for the tip! My PSBs and topping are in my office setup now. So considering what you said, I won't sell and might move the amp to my office if i decide to upgrade it. :)

I'm attaching a picture of my current setup. As you can see, there's a door next to my speaker. It looks like the speaker is blocking the door in the picture but it's not. It's just taken in such a way that it seems so.

Cheers
Congrats @jjoyz - couple of suggestions before doing upgrades you could try:
1) Swap out the L/R speakers so the bass drivers face the other way - see what impact that has in your room
2) Try to see if you can get a decent preamp in the mix and use the NAD as Power amp only - it packs a punch much above rated 50wpc

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!