My Youtube Channel About Cover and Rare Songs

Even my room, which I use for recording is having furniture, there is no echo. However I have to switch off both the AC and fan while final recording as the studio condenser Mic captures AC hum as well.
A Condenser mic is very sensitive. To date, I faced no issue with AC during my recording with Dynamic mic, however, I put my AC on 'Silent Mode' during recording, otherwise, the noise level increases slightly. Also, I switch off the fan. But I need to rethink these tweaking aspects when I will start using a condenser mic

Ki Kore Toke Bolbo | Anirban | Cover | Rangbaaz | Lip Sync | Arijit | Jeet Ganguly | Dev | Koel​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJJHWFeVnA

Presenting the cover version of the beautiful romantic Bengali song "Ki Kore Toke Bolbo" from the movie Rangbaaz. The original song was composed by Jeet Ganguly and sung by Arijit Singh.

I have used the original video of the song and Lip-Synced with my voice.

Subscribe To My Channel Here ► https://www.youtube.com/c/AnirbanDebnath?sub_confirmation=1

Thumbnail HFV.jpg

Yeh Dosti | Tribute | Sankarsan | Anirban | Cover | Sholay | Kishore Kumar | Manna Dey | R D Burman​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGj2jJaoWcY

This video is a tribute to my recently deceased classmate & childhood friend Sankarsan Roy who died on 08.05.2021 due to COVID-19 complications. He recorded his part of the song on 11.04.2020. That was the initial phase of lockdown, and we recorded the song from our respective homes only.

Subscribe To My Channel Here ► https://www.youtube.com/c/AnirbanDebnath?sub_confirmation=1

Thumbnail.jpg

Mon Bojhe Naa | Cover | Anirban | Chirodini Tumi Je Amar 2 | Arijit Singh | Arjun | Urmila​

Presenting the cover version of the song "Mon Bojhe Naa" from the film "Chirodini Tumi Je Amar 2". The song was originally sung by Arijit Singh. I have used my voice in the backdrop of the original video.

Thumbnail HFV.jpg

Mon Mor Megher Songi || Duet || Anirban, Priyanka (Vocal), Bistirna (Narration) || Rabindra Sangeet​

Presenting the beautiful Rabindra Sangeet - Mon Mor Megher Songi (মন মোর মেঘের সঙ্গী) (Duet) in the voice of Me and Priyanka Dutta. Bistirna Ghosh did the starting Narration which is written by me. The song renders the mood of a rainy season very accurately. It is also a Lyrical Video.

Thumbnail.jpg

Shangana Gagane Ghor Ghanaghata | Anirban (Vocal) Debopriya, Suman, Smita (Dance) | Rabindra Sangeet​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZDzjT296c

1f341.png
শাঙন গগনে ঘোর ঘনঘটা।।
1f341.png

নিশীথযামিনী রে....
কুঞ্জপথে, সখি, কৈসে যাওব
1f341.png
অবলা কামিনী রে...
1f341.png

Presenting the beautiful Rabindra Sangeet - Shangana Gagane Ghor Ghanaghata

Vocal: Me
Dance: Debopriya Panja, Suman Paramanik & Smita Dey
Choreography: Ranita Roy
Camera: Monotosh Chowdhury & Sweeti Dey
Special Thanks: Sabyasachi Bhattacharya

Subscribe To My Channel Here ►
https://www.youtube.com/c/AnirbanDebnath?sub_confirmation=1

Shangana Gagane Ghor Ghanaghata - Anirban (Vocal) Debopriya, Suman, Smita (Dance) - Rabindra S...jpg

Rim Jhim Rim Jhim || 1942 A Love Story || Cover - Anirban & Putli || RD Burman || Enhanced HD Video​

Presenting the melodious rain song “Rim Jhim Rim Jhim Rum Jhum Rum Jhum” from ‘1942 A Love Story’ covered by Me & Putli Das Brahma. This song is one of the evergreen compositions of RD Burman. It is an Enhanced Original HD 1080p Full Video of the song.

Rim Jhim Rim Jhim - 1942 A Love Story - Cover - Anirban & Putli - RD Burman - Enhanced HD Video.jpg

Jete Jete Pothe Holo || যেতে যেতে পথে হলো দেরি || Anirban || Cover || Full HD Video || RD Burman​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dYL1oJALBg

1f614.png
যেতে যেতে পথে হলো দেরি,
1f614.png

তাই তো পারিনি, যেতে পারিনি।
ভুল বুঝে তুমি চলে গেছো, দূরে....
1f494.png
ক্ষমা পাবো, আশা ছাড়িনি
1f494.png

Presenting the cover version of the beautiful song "Jete Jete Pathe Holo Deri" with my screen presence for the first time. This is the Bengali version of the song “Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi” from the film “Aandhi” (1975).

Camera & Video Editing: Amrita Kumar Das (Biker Kumar25)

Thumbnail HFV.jpg

Pyar Kiya To Nivana || Anirban || Priyanka || Cover || Lyrical Video || Major Saab​

Presenting the duet karaoke cover of "Pyar Kiya To Nibhana (Kehta Hai Pal Pal Tumse)". I & Priyanka recorded and mixed/mastered the song remotely from our respective homes during the Lockdown Phase-I.

The video is lyrical.

Thumnail HFV.jpg

Antaranga ...philosophically yours || Jatileswar Mukhopadhyay || CD 1 || Complete Audio Jukebox​

Presenting the Audio Jukebox of the First CD of the melodious Bengali Modern Song album “Antaranga” in which Jatileswar Mukhopadhyay wrote and composed all the songs.

There are songs of the following artists in this album:
Jatileswar Mukhopadhyay
Pandit Ajoy Chakraborty
Koushiki Chakraborty
Suvamita
Sriradha Bandopadhyay
Monomoy Bhattacharya
Lopamudra Mitra
Babul Supriyo

Thumbnail CD 1.jpg

Mahalaya By Uttam Kumar | দেবীম্ দুর্গতিহারিণীম্ | 2021 AIR Broadcast | Digitally Remastered Audio​

Presenting Debim Durgotiharinim (দেবীম্ দুর্গতিহারিণীম্), popularly known as the Mahalaya of Uttam Kumar. It is one of the rarest and most controversial programs on All India Radio (AIR). It was planned as the new and alternate program of "Mahisahur-Mardini", which was routinely broadcasted on the holy Mahalaya morning since the 50s. "Debim Durgotiharinim" was first broadcasted on 23rd September 1976, on the auspicious morning of the Mahalaya. A major mass negative vibe was produced after the broadcast. After that, it was never broadcasted by AIR. Recently, AIR broadcasted it again on the holy morning of "Durga-Sashthi" (11.10.2021) this year. I digitally recorded, cleaned and remastered the program from the AIR Broadcast. The whole digital recording & the associated post-processing was carried out in High-Resolution audio format.

Credits:

Concept (গ্রন্থনাংশ রচনা) - Dr. Dhyanesh Ranjan Chakrabarty

Song Lyrics (গীত রচনা) - Shyamal Gupta

Music Direction (সঙ্গীত পরিচালনা) - Hemanta Mukhopadhyay

Assistant Music Director (সহ-সঙ্গীত পরিচালনা) - Sailen Mukhopadhyay

Sanskrit Slokas (সংস্কৃত শ্লোকচ্চারণ) - Dr. Gobinda Gopal Mukhopadhyay, Madhuri Mukhopadhyay and Hemanta Mukhopadhyay

Recitation (গ্রন্থনাংশ পাঠ) - Uttam Kumar, Basanta Choudhury, Partha Ghosh and Chhanda Sen

Songs (কণ্ঠসঙ্গীত) - Hemanta Mukhopadhyay, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Manna Dey, Sandhya Mukhopadhyay, Arati Mukhopadhyay, Manabendra Mukhopadhyay, Dwijen Mukhopadhyay, Nirmala Mishra, Pratima Bandopadhyay, Dr. Anup Ghoshal, Utpala Sen, Tarun Bandopadhyay, Haimanti Sukla, Ashima Mukherjee, Aparna Sengupta, Sipra Basu, Banashree Sengupta, Pintu Bhattacharyay, Sailen Mukhopadhyay, Dipankar Chattopadhyay, Samaresh Roy, Prabhat Bhushan, Jayanti Sen, Arun Krishna Ghosh, Shakti Prasanna Das Thakur, Amal Mukhopadhyay, Chittopriyo Mukhopadhyay, Pranab Ghosh and Hirak Chowdhury

Music Arrangement (যন্ত্রসংগীত পরিচালনা) - Alok Nath Dey

Instrumental (যন্ত্রসংগীত) - V. Balsara, Rabi Roy Chowdhury, Nirmal Biswas, Amar Dutta, Rabin Sarkar, Sunit Chattopadhyay, Surabrata Dey, Dilip Roy, Sunil Kumar, Nalu Mitra, Rabin Gangopadhyay, Amar Laha, Radhakanta Nandi, Samir Khasnabis, Dulal Chowdhury, Kamal Mullick, Sunil Mukhopadhyay, Durbadal Chattopadhyay, Rabi Sen, Rajen Burman, and Dambrupani Bhattacharyay

Editing (সম্পাদনা) - Ashima Mukhopadhyay

Thumbnail.jpg

Brilliant write up and a very good endeavour. But a slight correction and I think you wouldn't mind. Mahisasuramardini , a popular radio programme was started in 1931 , not in 50's. Initially it was broadcast before Basanti puja and then it was known as Basanteswari. Later it was broadcast on the auspicious day of the Mahalaya.

Brilliant write up and a very good endeavour. But a slight correction and I think you wouldn't mind. Mahisasuramardini , a popular radio programme was started in 1931 , not in 50's. Initially it was broadcast before Basanti puja and then it was known as Basanteswari. Later it was broadcast on the auspicious day of the Mahalaya.
Thanks for the correction dada

Namo Bor-Bornini, Manna Dey & Arati Mukherjee, আকাশবাণীর মহালয়ার গান | Lyrical, Digitally Remastered​

Presenting “Namo Bor-Bornini, Bohurup Namini, Jagobondini Jagodambika” (নমঃ বর-বর্ণিনী, বহুরূপ-নামীনী, জগবন্দিনী জগদম্বিকা) - the duet of Manna Dey & Arati Mukhopadhyay from the All India Radio’s rare Mahalaya program Debim Durgotiharinim (দেবীম্ দুর্গতিহারিণীম্). It is a digitally Remastered Lyrical Video. The video description also contains the full Bengali Lyrics.

Credits:

Vocals (কণ্ঠসঙ্গীত) – Manna Dey and Arati Mukhopadhyay

Instrumental (যন্ত্রসংগীত) - V. Balsara, Rabi Roy Chowdhury, Nirmal Biswas, Amar Dutta, Rabin Sarkar, Sunit Chattopadhyay, Surabrata Dey, Dilip Roy, Sunil Kumar, Nalu Mitra, Rabin Gangopadhyay, Amar Laha, Radhakanta Nandi, Samir Khasnabis, Dulal Chowdhury, Kamal Mullick, Sunil Mukhopadhyay, Durbadal Chattopadhyay, Rabi Sen, Rajen Burman, and Dambrupani Bhattacharyay

Please subscribe to support my channel here ►

Thumbnail.jpg

Namo Bor-Bornini, Manna Dey & Arati Mukherjee, আকাশবাণীর মহালয়ার গান | Lyrical, Digitally Remastered​

Presenting “Namo Bor-Bornini, Bohurup Namini, Jagobondini Jagodambika” (নমঃ বর-বর্ণিনী, বহুরূপ-নামীনী, জগবন্দিনী জগদম্বিকা) - the duet of Manna Dey & Arati Mukhopadhyay from the All India Radio’s rare Mahalaya program Debim Durgotiharinim (দেবীম্ দুর্গতিহারিণীম্). It is a digitally Remastered Lyrical Video. The video description also contains the full Bengali Lyrics.

Credits:

Vocals (কণ্ঠসঙ্গীত) – Manna Dey and Arati Mukhopadhyay

Please subscribe to support my channel here ►

View attachment 63066
Very melodious Anirban, the digital remastering was awesome too. Keep it up.

Manash Nayane Tomare Nihari | Asha Bhosle | আকাশবাণীর মহালয়ার গান | Lyrical | Digitally Remastered​

Presenting “Manash Nayane Tomare Nihari, Nana Rupey Nana Barone” (মানস নয়নে তোমারে নিহারি, নানা রূপে নানা বরণে) by Asha Bhosle from the All India Radio’s rare Mahalaya program Debim Durgotiharinim (দেবীম্ দুর্গতিহারিণীম্). It is a digitally Remastered Lyrical Video. The video description also contains the full Bengali Lyrics.

Credits:

Vocals (কণ্ঠসঙ্গীত) – Asha Bhosle

Please subscribe to support my channel here:

Thumbnail.jpg

Sharod Probhate Bimol Shobhate, Hemnata-Sandhya, আকাশবাণীর মহালয়ার গান, Lyrical,Digitally Remastered​

Presenting “Sharod Probhate Bimol Shobhate, Jago Chinmoyee Maa Go” (শারদ প্রভাতে বিমল শোভাতে, জাগো চিন্ময়ী মা গো) - the duet of Hemanta Mukhopadhyay & Sandhya Mukhopadhyay from the All India Radio’s rare Mahalaya program Debim Durgotiharinim (দেবীম্ দুর্গতিহারিণীম্). It is a Digitally Remastered Lyrical Video. The video description also contains the full Bengali Lyrics.

Credits:

Vocals (কণ্ঠসঙ্গীত) – of Hemanta Mukhopadhyay and Sandhya Mukhopadhyay

Please subscribe to support my channel here:

Thumbnail.jpg

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back