NAD T 748 - Pricing in US and India

naren2512

Hi Friends,

One of my friend is trying to get NAD T 748 from the US and its costing approx 41K INR ( 700$ + 2.5K INR approx for custom expenses ) additionally he will need a step down which will cost him approx 3K so the total price for getting this AVR from US to India comes to around 43 - 44 INR

Please can you guys advise as to what is the best price at which it can be bought in Mumbai or India and from whom ? I know Lakozy is the authorized distributor and in one of the thread the distributor price was mentioned to be around 60K INR and it was around 9 months ago, but sometimes we can get better discounts from dealers.

If any one can advise on what is the best price for NAD T748 and its source it will be very helpful in decision making.

Thanks a ton for your help in advance.

PS - Its extremely urgent since he has to decide whether or not to buy from US today itself :)

Regards,
Naren

20 views no reply :-( guys i need assistance help ... If you can advise in pricing in india it can be very helpful..

Thanks in advance

@naren2512, I am also planning to buy the same. The person quoted me Mrp around 56k and after discount it vl b around 49 max as he says nad doesn't gives more discounts as other avr' does. But in ur city it can b different as I am in Punjab and the avr has to travel all the way from mumbai

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back