NAD T 760 RECEIVER

Dragonrose

Hallo can anybody help me to explain how I can connect my NAD T 760 RECEIVER to my TV. I am using RCA Cables because the Reciever doesn't have HDEM. We're do I connect the cables to the Reciever.

Hallo can anybody help me to explain how I can connect my NAD T 760 RECEIVER to my TV. I am using RCA Cables because the Reciever doesn't have HDEM. We're do I connect the cables to the Reciever.

Hi,

Read the owners manual, you can connect the RCA cables to any of the analog inputs on the AVR available like AUX etc.

Note that the sound signals will be L+R analog fed to the AVR which will upmix the same surround sound (check manual for this).

I notice that the AVR has Optical in...if yes and your TV has optical out, you can connect the TV and AVR using optical cable and enjoy 5.1 digital surround sound.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Read the owners manual, you can connect the RCA cables to any of the analog inputs on the AVR available like AUX etc.

Note that the sound signals will be L+R analog fed to the AVR which will upmix the same surround sound (check manual for this).

I notice that the AVR has Optical in...if yes and your TV has optical out, you can connect the TV and AVR using optical cable and enjoy 5.1 digital surround sound.

Hope this helps.
There is no AUX on the Reciever. Please give me your Email so that I can send you Photos of TV and Reciever

There is no AUX on the Reciever. Please give me your Email so that I can send you Photos of TV and Reciever

You can upload the photos here, which will help other members to view and suggest the best course of action!

Did you go through the Owners Manual of the AVR?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back