Naim Tea Party with EposM12i/Spendor A6/Krypton K100B & Amphion Helium 410 Speakers

Re: Naim Tea Party with EposM12i/Spendor A6/Krypton K100B & Amphion Helium 410 Speake

This is when GIFs like this come in handy

j1FZv7d.gif

Re: Naim Tea Party with EposM12i/Spendor A6/Krypton K100B & Amphion Helium 410 Speake

I also know another thread about Amphion - a mere comparison of it with Harbeth rankles you so much so that the the thread itself was deleted permanently :) .
That proves there is no credibility in the claim , so just ignore these . BTW , I pay attention to the view of the real users who invest and listen/live with the speakers . Not just someone who does 30 mins audition :eek:hyeah:

I know this will be also deleted . But i don't care :yahoo:

Thanks for proving me right :p Re-iterates what I said all along that you got got chillied by 1 comment of mine inspite of you denying it on this very thread :p

As for the deleted amphion thread, again you played your mischievous part in ensuring you trolled to get the desired effect, hope you are happy with your efforts.

The fact that it took us 30 mins to realise that the spendor ain't doing jack, took you longer to figure out & hence your 'for sale' post! So what happened? why did you sell them if you are so happy with them???

Geez, so much ado for nothing :rolleyes:

dry as in = dull / un-involving / boring / lifeless ( see post 1 )

That was the view most took that day.

I guess this is the proof that component synergy is more important than individual components

By itself naim amps are fast, exciting and powerful sounding
Spendors (house sound) are tonally rich and romantic sounding

Ideally they should sound good together but the sound apparently is Dry and Un-involving

All the more reason not to go by review of just speakers or Amps unless you have heard them with the amp/Speaker you have...and if you do buy an Amp or speaker even having heard them with other components it is no better than buying Blind ;)

Request is to refrain personal attacks on each other to all parti es:sad: (not targeting you Killerbrain despite quoting the above)

BTW why DID the other thread get deleted ? does a thread in this forum really make a speaker good or bad ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Thanks for proving me right :p Re-iterates what I said all along that you got got chillied by 1 comment of mine inspite of you denying it on this very thread :p

As for the deleted amphion thread, again you played your mischievous part in ensuring you trolled to get the desired effect, hope you are happy with your efforts.

The fact that it took us 30 mins to realise that the spendor ain't doing jack, took you longer to figure out & hence your 'for sale' post! So what happened? why did you sell them if you are so happy with them???

Geez, so much ado for nothing :rolleyes:

Good to see that the post is not deleted , Thanks for it .
Why did i sell the spendors - It is something called upgrade :) , I like Harbeths for the change.

Guys, the only reason I commented here was the fact that Denom brought up the issue...Everyone has a right to their own opinion but what pissed me off was the unnecessary post by Denom just to increase his number of posts to 3211...

If killerbrain wants to sell his speakers or even his soul, why jump into the thread and add an unnecessary post ???

Good to see that the post is not deleted , Thanks for it .
Why did i sell the spendors - It is something called upgrade :) , I like Harbeths for the change.

:lol: I am not a Mod or Supermod for things to be deleted, so dont worry, else things would have changed on this forum loooong time back ;)
I am glad you are upgrading & wish you the best of luck with your choice. Nothing wrong, but don't get upset by what somebody else's opinions about gear discussed here. We are here to be friends not enemies.

Guys, the only reason I commented here was the fact that Denom brought up the issue...Everyone has a right to their own opinion but what pissed me off was the unnecessary post by Denom just to increase his number of posts to 3211...

If killerbrain wants to sell his speakers or even his soul, why jump into the thread and add an unnecessary post ???

panditji, really sad the way you think :eek:
still shows you haven't read the for sale post of killer brain, notably post #2,
anyway, you seem to have an axe to grind with me so grind away, carry on/makes no difference to me.

PS: now its 3212 (just for the record)

:lol:

And panditji, if I ever wanted to increase my post count on this forum, i would be the 1st one to welcome all new FM's with 1 liners like

1) Welcome to the forum / HFV
2) Have a nice stay

:lol: :eek:hyeah::D

Now that I read it again, both Denom and Killerbrain are taking opinions personally...It was Denom's opinion and Killerbrain's speakers to sell and both took things personally...

Now let us not waste the precious internet bandwidth and simply shake hands and close this thread....My hand is stretched...

I can understand there could be difference of opinion , not everyone likes it .

However what i see here is a promotion of a specific product by dumping another one . It is a bitter taste for me when there is no openness in the forum and the posts are selectively deleted and controlled .

I assumed forums are the safest place to hear the firsthand experience from people which I could rely on, but that is shattered now . it is also controlled and there is a motive for it.

manifesto_tv_05.jpg

Trust.jpg

XFiles.jpg

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back