Naka

Dinyaar, if you ever want to sell your Naka deck, please do consider me too. I am sure Venkat would not mind, because I have a HUGE collection in cassettes, besides whenever Venkat visits Kolkata he can come over to my place and listen to cassettes on the Naka :D.

Very unfair Asit. :):):):):) But I will take up your offer to visit you and listen to your system IF I ever go to Kolkatta. And I shall bring the Mridangam CD I purchased based on your recommendation.

I have been standing in line for over 6 months now and Diyaar has just slammed the ticket counter shut. Double Unfair. :sad: Sigh.

I am going to scout the Chennai market and see if I can pick up a deck directly from a user. I have no faith is these resellers.

Cheers

Nothing unfair in war and love, Venkat, you should have known :D:D:D:D:D:D.

You are always welcome at my place and check out my audio gear, especially after my amp upgrade, although the old one (albeit nearly 20 years old, got a new lease of life after serviced a couple of years ago) will beat a few decent ones of the current time.

Last edited:
Haha Ok Moser. I too owned and really liked my old Bose 301 speakers.

Sure will keep in mind (asit, vinod and venkat) if i intend selling though i doubt i will sell. Guys dont get me wrong, Its not that i am being pricey but the fact is i cant ask for more than 10/12K for it and that 10/12K has no value left in HIFI. Most Interlinks cost more!!!!!!
Venkat I dont know what market u are referring to but please be patient and buy a geniune Nak(not mutilated) from an end user. There are places in bbay where one got Used gear (chor bazaar) but almost all of it is JUNK.

Asit ya am aware of aiwa and had heard a few Tape decks of the brand earlier. I did not know they made 3 Head machines though. I remember my technics 3 Head was a superb unit and the worst i had was a Denon DRM something. The damn thing was the worst tape deck in History. Sony made some SUPERB 3 HEAD DECKS. Problem was i could not lay my hands on a new one at the time.

rgds
Hi.Just saw this post and can't help butting in and putting my 2 paise worth.I have a Sony TC 161 SD 3 head cassette deck which my Dad bought in Bombay in 1974.It still works beautifully although I now use it sparingly as I am down to my last belt. Superb machine - and so user friendly that one can change the belt right at home. Cheers

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back