Nakamichi BX-125

Hope your issue is rectified.

Similar issue with my BX-125 now! When the cassette is inserted, the "play" button is automatically activated (LED glows) i.e. even without pressing it. However, the cassette isn't played & even when "Play" is pressed.

Check the 'Timer' switch position. It should be in OFF.

Hope your issue is rectified.

Similar issue with my BX-125 now! When the cassette is inserted, the "play" button is automatically activated (LED glows) i.e. even without pressing it. However, the cassette isn't played & even when "Play" is pressed. None of the other functions seem to respond as desired. At times, "Pause" gets activated.

Anyway, I have already contacted Umesh, who is willing to help me in fixing the issues with my deck, soon :)

I am back to my Sony deck, I will have to get it repaired if I want to use the NAK in future

Hello Music Freak, since you are in Bangalore, you may bring the deck to me. If possible I will fix or at least I can tell you the root cause.

Hello Music Freak, since you are in Bangalore, you may bring the deck to me. If possible I will fix or at least I can tell you the root cause.

Thanks Selvin; appreciate it :)

As per my conversation with Umesh, I'm hoping to hear from him by end of next week; might as well get everything(incl. issues mentioned in my initial thread) fixed at once.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back