Nationite S:flo 2 MP3/FLAC player with awesome specs!

Just to add, iRiver had a model with a SPDIF out..that was way back i 2003-4 i think they discontinued the model..
RedWine audio i believe had a mod of SPDIF out for Gen 3 Ipods...

The h110/115/120/140 and H320/340.

I have a working H120 and two working H140s. Upgraded them with 2300mAh batteries and a 60GB HDD each. Working beautifully.

Just to add, iRiver had a model with a SPDIF out..that was way back i 2003-4 i think they discontinued the model..
RedWine audio i believe had a mod of SPDIF out for Gen 3 Ipods...

I have a RedWine modded iPod and it does not have S/PDIF output. Vinnie, the guy who runs RedWine, had done lot of research and found out that even internally, the iPod does not produce digital output in S/PDIF format. So there is no way to take SPDIF directly by hardware modification. You need to convert it to SPDIF using some kind of converter.

Got the player from ebay (US) yesterday, great separation and soundstage. Sound on the warm side, interface is good and build quality, solid.

Don't have time to do a full review right now, but do post any questions you may have

any chance of selling it on ebay?
also with which firmware you are selling?

Sir , :D ,
Yeah Koi Baat Hai ,No Problem Selling It on Ebay ,Also Under Import is The Media player now it should be here anytime,Once this comes under import would be the SFlo2 ,We can have preorders in the dealer section shall i start ,this is One awesome sounding audiophile mp3 players best part has line out for most Amp :yahoo:

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back