Need 2 TVs : 32 inch and 55 inch @ 50k inclusive of both

vinyasmusic

Hi All

I am looking for 2 TVs for my new home.
Primary will be 55 inch TV in the living room which is well lit (has a balcony door right next to TV area).
Second TV i.e. 32 inch will be for the bedroom. Budget for the whole purchase is 50k. I have no brand preferences as such. Currently own a
Sony Bravia 32 inch Full HD TV which is 6 years old (Cost 42k back then) and will go in one of the other bedrooms.

What content we view ? Regular TV (tata sky hd), Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube and a lot of movies via the Hard Drive.
I have a collection of 4K movies which I have been waiting to watch on the new TV :)
Please help me make the choice.
Thanks

Hi All

I am looking for 2 TVs for my new home.
Primary will be 55 inch TV in the living room which is well lit (has a balcony door right next to TV area).
Second TV i.e. 32 inch will be for the bedroom. Budget for the whole purchase is 50k. I have no brand preferences as such. Currently own a
Sony Bravia 32 inch Full HD TV which is 6 years old (Cost 42k back then) and will go in one of the other bedrooms.

What content we view ? Regular TV (tata sky hd), Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube and a lot of movies via the Hard Drive.
I have a collection of 4K movies which I have been waiting to watch on the new TV :)
Please help me make the choice.
Thanks
50k is a tight budget. You should look at brands like TCL, VU,MI

I have seen almost 15 days ago a advertisement in newspaper there was 1+1 scheme on Panasonic Tv means there was 32" TV was free with 50" inch tv in Delhi. you can search if this scheme is still available.

Thanks

I have seen almost 15 days ago a advertisement in newspaper there was 1+1 scheme on Panasonic Tv means there was 32" TV was free with 50" inch tv in Delhi. you can search if this scheme is still available.

Thanks
Interesting. Do you remember any brand / retailer who put this out

Check out olx. I have seen some dealers selling something called panel TVs. They claim it's got Sony/Samsung panels. These are similar to what stores like McDonald's, KFC etc use as display panel.

FYI: I have no personal usage experience with such panels.

MaSh

Check out olx. I have seen some dealers selling something called panel TVs. They claim it's got Sony/Samsung panels. These are similar to what stores like McDonald's, KFC etc use as display panel.

FYI: I have no personal usage experience with such panels.

MaSh

Rather go with TCL / VU than those TV

Hi,

I too am looking for 55inch for weekend home and just visited one of Kohinoor store, offered me Samsung uhd Ru7100 at 52500 all incl which is special pricing and billing to be closed by tomorrow eod

will be checking on how is this series and model for reviews before I visit tomo again.

Offer on Sanyo TVs. Saw this on Amazon just now

Sanyo 80 cm (32 inches) - ₹ 10,999.00 and Sanyo 139 cm (55 inches) - ₹ 34,999.00

It looks like fits your requirement. How is Sanyo in today's times, I have no clue. Its a renowned brand though.

MaSh
Sanyo has been bought by Panasonic. They usually use IPS displays which don't make for very good TVs because of poor black levels. I don't know if these two specific models but that is how Sanyo made a comeback in India couple of years back by selling on Amazon.

i went ahead and closed for Samsung 55 inch - RU7100, with offer got very good deal, net @ 46 odd with delivery.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back