Need A V Receiver 5.1 with 100 watts under20K?

Balaaji

Dear All,
Kindly let me know any brand A V receiver 5.1 Channel with 100 watts a v receiver.. And my budget is under 20K.

Kindly suggest me....

Balaaji, do you have a DVD player in place? For the price level you are looking at you could take a look at a HTiB solution which would work quite well. But these have limitations. Upgrading being one of them.

Here's a JBL offering: http://www.jbl.com/HI-IN/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?PID=SCS140/230

Getting an AVR is good as you can always add to the setup down the line. If you are looking at this price you should also consider the second hand market where you can get some very good gear. Be a little patient and you might just get something coming your way.

Dear All,
Kindly let me know any brand A V receiver 5.1 Channel with 100 watts a v receiver.. And my budget is under 20K.

Kindly suggest me....

You can easily find an used receiver (Non - HDMI Models) with good power. But new one for 20K is highly doubtful....

BTW why are you looking @ 100 Watts receiver ? What speakers do you own / Or intend to buy ?

Hi All,
I bought Sensei Speakers RB6. Tower speakers with 220 watts RMS and 8ohms. Center 130 watts rms, rear 120 watts rms and Sub woofer 175 watts rms.

Hi All,
I bought Sensei Speakers RB6. Tower speakers with 220 watts RMS and 8ohms. Center 130 watts rms, rear 120 watts rms and Sub woofer 175 watts rms.

What is the efficiency/ sensitivity of the speakers that you have mentioned ? Only depending on that you will need power.

Hi All,

Forget the RMS and simply buy any reciever from Onkyo, Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer etc. which is in your budget. Those speakers are completely worthless TBH.

Balaji,
The speaker rating tells us how much power the speaker can handle continuously (when the power is mentioned as RMS) or transiently when the power mentioned as Max.. It does not mean that it needs that much power. Even a 400 watt speaker can be driven by 20 watt amp to deafening level, depending on sensitivity of the speakers, output voltage of source (CD/DVD player) and your listening position.

So forget those RMS values, and as someone has already suggested, go for a standard entry level AVR from Denon/yamaha/Onkyo in your budget.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back