Need advice between Pioneer lx302 and Yamaha vx683

Saroj

Hi all

I recently bought Pioneer AJ series 5.1 and now looking for an av receiver to power the same.

Dealer suggested Pioneer lx302 and online I found Yamaha 683 at similar price. I am a bit confused and your suggestions could help.

Regards
Saroj

I have pioneer vsx- lx - 302
It is good
But please take audition before finalising
Which I did not do
Please check out for room correction software I think Audessy in marantz and Denon are far
Better than pioneer and Yamaha and there are many fellow members who definitely help you out. Please take audition
Please choose with respect- home theatre area, what do you want from receiver, music or movie or both,
All the best. Have a nice day
Vinayaka

Thanks Vinayaka however I don't have an option to audition as the stores don't have a unit to audition hence hoping some advice from fellow enthusiasts. Getting both around 55k range with manufacturers warranty and Pioneer 1131 @35k with seller warranty.

It is worth taking a tour to place- Bangalore- Ht store or Bombay- hifi mart please go and take audition because once you buy thats it and you should not think I should have gone for other model. It is worth because it is a huge budget and some receivers are from gray market so you should be careful. With regards. Vinayaka

Thanks Vinayaka however I don't have an option to audition as the stores don't have a unit to audition hence hoping some advice from fellow enthusiasts. Getting both around 55k range with manufacturers warranty and Pioneer 1131 @35k with seller warranty.

You can settle for Pioneer 1131, if budget constraints..It has Atmos and Dts X capability (with upgrade)..

See if you can negotiate a bit on Pioneer 1131 as it is last year model..

I personally used VSX 1131 i feel thats VFM if you can get it for 35K.
If warranty is there then it is +1[emoji106]

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Buy anyone of the two since a lot will depend on the kind of room that you have. Any AVR sounds different in a demo room vis a vis our living room. I recently picked up a pioneer lx 302.

Yamaha v 683 super application control for avr and there is not much difference in sound quality yamaha is one of the most trusted name.

Hi all

I recently bought Pioneer AJ series 5.1 and now looking for an av receiver to power the same.

Dealer suggested Pioneer lx302 and online I found Yamaha 683 at similar price. I am a bit confused and your suggestions could help.

Regards
Saroj

Pioneer was suggested from a harmony perspective to match the speakers and provide nice sounding......Yamaha will definitely do a better job..you can also explore other brands and models...we have separate threads for the same.....Pioneer / Yahama / Marantz Owners Threads...

Hi all

I bought lx302

Now the challenge. This is my first HT. And I am not sure of the settings etc. Woofers not working(it works during mcacc). Usb not detected and arc also not working. Manual is not detailed and even the remote has very less buttons. It would be great if I can connect with an owner who can help me. I am located in Hyderabad.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back