Need advice for buying accuphase

Thanks Mr. R.Balagopalan Sir for such a wonderful explanation

You have rightly pointed that under a budget of 2L a nice setup can be bought may be much better than Accuphase(it depends upon individual taste that's the reason why there are market potentially for other products too...)

Most of the doubt's that often pops up in my mind are cleared (nothing to worry about warranty) !!!

"Though you have lot of options at 2L budget in India, when it comes to integrated Accuphase is Accuphase no doubt. Still a good Pre - Power combo can comfortably blow Accuphase in all fronts so think that option also before you decide."'

rbalagopalan Sir,

Can you please let me know which pre power combo you are mentioning?
Are you mentioning pre power combo in similar price range or higher than Accuphase integrated?

I am just trying to understand more about good Hifi systems.

Thanks
Renjith

Yes there are good pre owned Pre-Power combo in my own known user circle. Even my Electrocompaniet pre can be paired with good power amps which are available in some user circles. These many days I was contemplating on this whether to express it here or not cause it might sound that I am trying to promote my item here.

Then I felt instead of selling the item in open market to any reseller / broker, if any of the forum member understands this and goes for it I thought it is beneficial and it achieves the purpose of this forum and our time energy of writing posts here on various topics.

Back