Need advice, new here (from Pune)

nsunil

I am looking to build a home theater from scratch and don't want to buy bundled HTS. I am from Pune and also need help with the shops where I can buy below items.

Goal - a 5.1 system, with good quality satelites and a sub which would be enough for a 19x12 room and a good quality projector

What I want to buy:

1. AV receiver with ethernet port
2. 5.1 speaker system - satelite/compact speakers is a MUST
3. a nice looking sub
4. a home theater projector
5. 20 ft long HDMI cable
6. Blue-ray player with ethernet port

My budget is around 1.5 lakh INR.

Sunil

Once you do your breakup you may find that a decent HD pj with screen may cost you around 1 lakh. 50K may or may not suffice for the rest.

Thx GeorgeO for responding. Sounds like projector prices are too high then in India. I may need to get help from my overseas buddies. anyhow, will keep that in mind.

AVxcellence on Dhole Patil Road for brick-and-mortar or Technoguru, which i am told is good: TechnoGuru : Online Shopping Website For Electronics - Techno-Guru - Online Electronics Store for a web shop.

I have the Energy take 5 speakers. Will fit your budget (~35k).

***Thx for the offer. Will venture into the shops you suggested, then will be able to decide better. BTW, these Energy take 5 speakers, can you share model name and original cost? Why are you selling? Thx again for responding.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back