Need advise to set up Bowers & Wilkins Subwoofer and Surrounds..

gnkapadia

Hi Guys,
Currently have the Onkyo TX NR 708 and Dali Ikon 6 in stereo set-up. Wanna add the B&W ASW 610 Subwoofer, Dali Vokal 2 and the B&W M1 surrounds to my set up(have them with me). I also want to upgrade my speaker cables which currently are unbranded ones. I have the following questions:
1) What is the ideal location to place the subwoofer. Am attaching a pics of my room. Pls advise. if u notice there is a void(glass over a sunken space). Is it ok to place the subwoofer there?
2) Location at which center(above or below TV) should be placed.
3) Height at which surrounds shd be placed.
3) Want to buy cables for the two Dali's, the center and the Subwoofer. Have a budget of approx 10k for all cables..Please advise, preferably suggesting from where to buy.
4) I have a box packed Sherwood Region free blue-ray disc player which I want to add to the set-up(in place of my DVD player).
4) I'm based in Khar, Mumbai. If I can have someone come n help me with all of the above, or advise on phone, I'm open to that too. Also open to have a professional come over at a charge. Also open to a few like minded ppl coming over on a sat afternoon n helping...We could follow it up by a few beers n lunch at Khar Gym after that...
Thanks for reading and bigger thanks for the inputs!
Warm Regards,
Gaurav.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back