Need AV racks

Sumit

Hi!!

I am looking for pre-fabricated AV racks, preferably with wheels.
I shall be grateful if anyone can provide me with some contacts.

Thanks.

Hi Sumit,
I have no clue of your city/state but in bbay there are a few places where AV racks are available. Some are imported (unbranded ones) from KOrea/taiwan and are sold for 12/15 K. They are basically in glass/steel. Recently a dealer has started importing and selling Alphason of UK but at much higher prices. Some dealers (lakozy) also sell wooden racks for 8/ 15 K depending on the type of wood used.

I suggest u log onto standanddeliver.com and get ideas and get a local carpenter/ fabricator to replicate it. If u can supervise and guide him u can have a good rack for under 10K.

I have a open rack made of solid teak wood and it is resting on spikes and i have had no issues at all.

Rgds

Hi Sumit,
I have no clue of your city/state but in bbay there are a few places where AV racks are available. Some are imported (unbranded ones) from KOrea/taiwan and are sold for 12/15 K. They are basically in glass/steel. Recently a dealer has started importing and selling Alphason of UK but at much higher prices. Some dealers (lakozy) also sell wooden racks for 8/ 15 K depending on the type of wood used.

I suggest u log onto standanddeliver.com and get ideas and get a local carpenter/ fabricator to replicate it. If u can supervise and guide him u can have a good rack for under 10K.

I have a open rack made of solid teak wood and it is resting on spikes and i have had no issues at all.

Rgds

hey dinyaar...

hws ya...??
Alphason is a UK brand, with more than 7 series, and more than 270 pre made models, and over 5000 customizable models...
Its from the same company as in QED and Q Acoustics, Myryad, etc...
They maybe a bit overpriced...as because of the pound...
but as what we have placed them in the market they are getting too gud kind of response...as the quality is too gud...compared to other materials available in Market...

hey Sumit

kindly visit the alphason website...
there you can select a model..
the models are based to suit each n everyones requirement...

Hi Dinyaar!!

I shall speak to my local carpenter and see what he says.

Mridul: Neverthelss, kindly PM prices for 7 euipment rack

Thanks guys.

Hi Sumit,

Rgds

Hi Dinyaar!!

Also, do you think if I get channel system ( Like keyboard extensions) for shelves---will it be a probelm for SQ.
These extendible shelves are easy to manage Equipments as one doesn't have to reach for the rear of the equipments. One can just slide the same.

Thanks guys.

Hi Sumit,

Rgds

Hi Dinyaar!!

Thanks guys.

Sumit i request you to please visit the website...and get me the model number..
there are more than 270 models..
please select the one, which suits your requirements and let me know, so that i can reply you with the pricing...

Hi Mridul,
Am good thanks. Hope alls well at ur end too.

I have seen tons of alphason in the Uk and they are fairly good. Mridul where in bbay can one see/inspect these racks? If i really like something i would not mind buying and junking my ancient one.
Rgds

Hi Sumit, Unleash,

I have tons of ideas on racks but its really difficult to express in words. The website i mentioned has lots of options. Take large colour print outs and go to a fabricator. A friend has just made a superb rack for 5 components and its super sturdy. (he had to accomodate a 14 BSST)
Now most of these racks commercially available take about 20/25 kgs per shelf so that is not an option for me. In the AV racks the top shelf takes more but 30/35 kgs on the lower shelf becomes a problem. The atacama and the likes look cool but I feel one can build sturdier. I have seen some soundstyle (X5) which are good and affordable.

Sumit i would not make extendable shelves etc etc but that is not to say it wont work for u. Be innovative and design something that works for u. I have heavy components and solidity is my primary concern.

Rgds

Hi Mridul,
Am good thanks. Hope alls well at ur end too.

I have seen tons of alphason in the Uk and they are fairly good. Mridul where in bbay can one see/inspect these racks? If i really like something i would not mind buying and junking my ancient one.
Rgds

Buddy

As of now, we have only a few dealers through which we are moving the product ahead...in west...
Shortly within 3 months we gonna have a branch in Pune...

The best way to work out these things is that you just select the product on there website.. take a quote from us, a close the deal...

Or the best way we are displaying the same are in the AV Exhibitions...

Buddy

As of now, we have only a few dealers through which we are moving the product ahead...in west...
Shortly within 3 months we gonna have a branch in Pune...

The best way to work out these things is that you just select the product on there website.. take a quote from us, a close the deal...

Or the best way we are displaying the same are in the AV Exhibitions...

Hi Mridul,

This seems to be a good news. So in 3 months we can get those in Pune itself.

Thanks,
Vivek

Hi Mridul,

This seems to be a good news. So in 3 months we can get those in Pune itself.

Thanks,
Vivek

Yes Vivek, in 3 months we will have a demo apartment, with a office in Pune, to serve the complete Western Region, and a demo apartment in Chandigarh for catering Northern India...

and within 2 months we will have two demo apartments ready in Guawahati for North East, and in Delhi for Delhi-NCR...

so dont worry, for all of you we will have smthin nearby to get real time experience...without any soundproofing, or treatments...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back