Need Belt and pinch rollers for NAK CR4

I'll be grateful for information or pointers to a potential source.

Thanks

I did ordered from them and the belts are top notch and delivered in a months time

I did ordered from them and the belts are top notch and delivered in a months time
Thanks Justin. No local source? And pinch rollers?

A good source for great OEM Nakamichi Spares, Jeff is the contact person but they are expensive. Their OEM spares can help restore any NAK to original condition.
My favourite source for belts. They have very high quality ones.
Thanks @reubensm. As the belt has merely loosened and not worn out, a second option would be to add an idler (mechanically) to press down on the belt and increase the tension. What do you think of that?

Thanks @reubensm. As the belt has merely loosened and not worn out, a second option would be to add an idler (mechanically) to press down on the belt and increase the tension. What do you think of that?
I think its a great idea, I have come an reel deck were this idea was used to accommodate stretched counter belt. Its a mod though so one has to be comfy with the idea. I personally, have always preferred all things around me, in stock condition :)

I have seen another cassette deck jugaad fix wherein the mech increased the size of the motor pulley and compensated for the resulting speed increase by adjusting the motor speed control. The original pulley was not returned by the mech and he eventually lost it. We had to source a replacement OEM pulley in addition to a new belt :)

https://fixyouraudio.com/ Very good pinch rollers and belts for Nakamichi tape decks. Reach out to Marian before ordering to ensure he has the correct pinch roller and belts for your model. Myself and few others had sourced pinch rollers and belts for different nakamichi tapes and they are really good. W&F with these belts / rollers (pinch rollers as well as idler tires) are as per the nak specs.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back