need expert advise - innova car audio

winXPHE

i gt a innova yest! yay! i gt the pioneer DEH-P6050UB wit it (is it any good).
i have a budget of upto 85k or maybe a lac(tryin to keep it down). after i read the user opinions here, ive decided to go for JBL tweeters in the front n blaupunkt velocity woofers at the back n go for some JBL amps. now im jst a rookie so could u all tell me the specifications. like which model will suit me best n how many i will need n if there r any better performing brands tat stay within my budget
u kw whch tweeters n how many
which amp
n which woofer n hw many
mite sound dumb bt hey im a rookie. pls help me wit ur expert opinions

Pioneer 6050 is a decent head unit.

Dont go for seperate tweeters etc. Use component systems that will have midwoofer + tweeter and a dedicated passive crossover network. 6.5" will fit in an Innova's doors.

Get a few demos of good systems to try and identify what sort of sound suits you best. There is a very wide variety of brands that sound different from each other, out there. Which city are you in? Maybe I could help.

Sound Quality Oriented Approach.
Get component speakers upfront run the rears of the head unit.
Get a 4 channel amplifier use the two channels for the component speakers, maybe bridge two channels to power a sub woofer (if two choose compatible sub woofer looking at the impedance ratings)

Sound Quality Approach Full Blown (Expensive, if budget allows)2 amps
Get a 4 channel amplifier run 2 pairs of components(2 front 2 rear) run all four with the amp.
Get a mono sub woofer amp and run two subs.

"Boom Boom" i have subs but no have no idea of putting together a well balanced system oriented towards s.q approach
Run all speakers of the head unit, use one amp for a sub woofer.

peace
satish

can anybody tell me just exactly the things i need to buy to have a good base at low volume levels and i can enjoy my trance n hip-hop music on. and i would really appreciate it if the components were available in india. please help this rookie out

Sound Quality Oriented Approach.
Get component speakers upfront run the rears of the head unit.
Get a 4 channel amplifier use the two channels for the component speakers, maybe bridge two channels to power a sub woofer (if two choose compatible sub woofer looking at the impedance ratings)

Sound Quality Approach Full Blown (Expensive, if budget allows)2 amps
Get a 4 channel amplifier run 2 pairs of components(2 front 2 rear) run all four with the amp.
Get a mono sub woofer amp and run two subs.

"Boom Boom" i have subs but no have no idea of putting together a well balanced system oriented towards s.q approach
Run all speakers of the head unit, use one amp for a sub woofer.

peace
satish

Perfect setup here, i have an innova too and the door components is a good idea.. with a pair of subs.. maybe you can add a screen and watch movies too.. Try rockford subs it comes with its own enclosure.. as for the components please take a look at polk audio Momo's maybe or rs series i think they are in the range of 8k-6k respectively.. Also try boston accoustics or cheapest option would be JBL . they are all esaily available at the car accessory shops..

Pleae remember to buy MONO amps for the subs as audiodelic suggested. they make a hell lotta difference.

Buddy 6050 is a descent Head Unit...

But, dont take me that i am only favouring this...
But, when you have a descent budget, try the Mutant...

Mutant - XXX series rocks buddy, just try out a demo, you will seriously demand for one...
And where video is concerned, they are many players ion market, but Veba, is a good choice...

Bro, a personal suggestion...
Do get the White Beamers, for your headlights...
And go for some neons as well down for the ground focus...

Anyways, what color is your Innova...???
If its black than... White Neons will make your vehicle special...

I am getting the same for my Pulsar...The White Headlight and White Neons for my Black Pulsar...

Try auditioning the demo cars with multibrand dealers, as they compile the best of the brands, and provide an amazing experience...

Regards

Mridul Goel

thanks for the help mridulgoel but im just into audio not the looks. and audiodelic i jst PMd u

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back