Need help buying LED

Hello Guys,

My sister is looking for 3D LED. As I am using Panasonic Plasma, my preference is for Panasonic. But I would like to consider other options as well. My another choice is LG since both Panasonic and LG uses the ISP Panel, I am hoping both will have good PQ.

Please give your valuable suggestion for buying best one!

Regards!

Hi

Everyone has different tastes in TVs.....some like PQ with good sound and also the host of features and connectivity options...all also depends on how much is the budget etc.

Best advise is to go window shopping with your sister to a Croma /Vijay Sales / E Zone and do a side by side comparison with available models...check for warranty and cash payment discounts.....all the best....consider viewing distance....accordingly decide the screen size of the TV

Avoid spending money on 3D TV's as there is no 3D content being broadcasted.
A good sharp HDTV is good enough. Look for refresh rates (ideally 240Hz is better for fast action scenes, most of the TV's sold in India are 120 Hz ones).

If you must buy a 3D TV only, buy a 3D TV with refresh rate of 240Hz. Don't forget to buy 3-4 pairs of 3D glasses. However, please also buy a decent Blu-ray player with ability to play 3D Content and which can also convert 2D to 3D and connect it to your TV and you can have the best content viewing one can get.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back