Need help dac/amp (origen G2)

stallion316

Hello guys,

My cousin just got me a dac called micca origen G2 (i have personally not heard of it) from US. I currently have lsr 305 studio monitors & SENNHEISER hd 598. I just want to know will this dac work well with the SENNHEISER hd 598 or will i need to get the well reviewed fiio e10k .

I am a total noob in these things. I am just found of music with clarity and detail.. Let me know guys, if the fiio e10k is the better option ill return origen G2 back and get the fiio e10k...

Thanks..

Last edited:
It's hard to comment whether one brand would work better in your room with your choice of electronics and speakers. Tech specs really don't help much because it is not possible to measure everything that we hear and like or dislike when it comes to audio performance. So the best option is to audition the products ideally in your room and then decide. If home audition is not possible then you need to find a dealer in your area who offers store auditioning of this brand.
Thanks.

Hello guys,

My cousin just got me a dac called micca origen G2 (i have personally not heard of it) from US. I currently have lsr 305 studio monitors & SENNHEISER hd 598. I just want to know will this dac work well with the SENNHEISER hd 598 or will i need to get the well reviewed fiio e10k .

I am a total noob in these things. I am just found of music with clarity and detail.. Let me know guys, if the fiio e10k is the better option ill return origen G2 back and get the fiio e10k...

Thanks..

Thats a very good DAC. He he E10k is no where close to this. KEEP IT. You are one lucky guy to have been gifted this.

A Review: Z Review - Micca Origen G2

MaSh

hey just wont to know will i be able connect both my active speakers and headphone at the same time and switch between the 2 ?

hey just wont to know will i be able connect both my active speakers and headphone at the same time and switch between the 2 ?

Give it a shot. Maybe you can. I think its covered in the video I had linked.

MaSh

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back