Need Help...Floor standing Speakers with built in amp

surajb

Hello,
I am looking to buy Floor Standing speakers with built in amp for my TV. Usage would be maybe 50% Movies + 50% music. My budget is around 20K. Can you please suggest what would be a good buy?
Thanks so much in advance.
Suraj

I have the f&d t80 and it is pretty basic. If you are used to good sound quality, don't go with this. In that budget, i would go with a soundbar (they work best with TVs) or in the event of active speakers only something from Edifier studio series.

I have the f&d t80 and it is pretty basic. If you are used to good sound quality, don't go with this. In that budget, i would go with a soundbar (they work best with TVs) or in the event of active speakers only something from Edifier studio series.

Thanks a lot for your advice sash

Take a look at Focal Easya. Its a Floor standing Loudspeaker with built in Naim Amplification and the Wireless Hub has the connectivity options of Optical, Digital Coaxial and USB B type along with Bluetooth. Price point for the same is 2.4L

Take a look at Focal Easya. Its a Floor standing Loudspeaker with built in Naim Amplification and the Wireless Hub has the connectivity options of Optical, Digital Coaxial and USB B type along with Bluetooth. Price point for the same is 2.4L

Don't mind me saying this but what is the point of suggesting someone speakers of 2.4L when he is looking for something within 20K!!!

Thanks Ashish for the information. But I am looking for very basic speakers costing 20K or lesser.:D

Suraj is floor standers absolutely necessary? If not then there are some really great active options around your budget.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/swans-m100mkii-bluetooth-speakers/2110040674

KRK ROKIT 5 G3 Powered Studio Monitors - Pair: Amazon.in: Electronics

M-AUDIO BX5 D2 Studio Monitors: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments

presonus ERIS E5 Black: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments

These would serve you so much better than the F&D pr Zebronics and the likes.
Thanks so much for your suggestions. I will consider these options as well.

I keep coming across many small elliptical speakers in the market and small woofers. They must be for TV application I guess. They would probably fit in a 3 inch wide , tall enclosure. This with any chip power amp from the web ( many on Ebay ) would be well within 20K and I think should sound good for the TV ! You can always a larger subwoofer if you want real weight to the sound. Present day TV sound is quite wide band ! Some advertisements have great sound !

I would suggest a good soundbar, Look at the entry level yamaha, should be around 20k or in hifimart. they have wharfedale and boston acoustics in your budget

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back