Need Help For basic audio setup

bk123

Hi Guys,

I have to buy a basic audio system for my younger brother. My Budget is max INR 20,000 for Speakers +Stereo Amp and Source.

Preferences mostly new bollywood songs (Mp3) in moderate or low volume,
Room size is 10X12,

I am thinking of buying Norge setup. Please advice me the right model of amp and bookshelves speakers (and a basic source as well) from Norge or a better brand or model under my budget.

I'm based out of Delhi. Where can I audition your suggested norge models in Delhi. And where can I get a better deal?

Thanks,

Regards,
Binod

thanks for your suggestion. I enquired Denny but he is not selling norge products.
Actually, I have zeroed in for two models
Norge 2030+Norge Nano
OR
Norge 2060+Norge Nano.

Which one is better? and what would be the best price I can get for them and where?

Please help. I have to gift it to my brother on this Diwali.

Thanks,

Binod

Oh can't comment as never heard before but u can directly contact
Mr Shyam Bajaj owner of Norge or. Uh online from technoguru.com

Get the Norge combo and an entry level usb dac if you are playing from computer/laptop.
You could also go for Topping tp20 with a budget speaker.

I contacted Mr. Bajaj and got the quotation,

Norge 2030 @5500
Norge 2060 @9000
Norge Nano Speakers @7750

is this the best price for these models?
I am confused between Norge 2030 and Norge 2060 ? which way to go, please help.

Binod,

Please try and see if there is any way to audition the combo. Then make a decision. If you are planning to stick to 5-6k for amplifier, imho consider the Topping TP20. I am not very knowledgable on how sensitive/ easy to drive Norge speakers are. Hence, the Cambridge Audio S30 would be a good option, as it is known to work well with the Topping.
Get a USB DAC like the Nuforce Udac, Fiio E10 etc for the rest of the money.

Thank you all for suggestions and help.
Unfortunately, there is no way to audition Norge in Delhi.
Do we have any member here from Delhi who has Norge 2060 or Norge 2030 and nano?

Where can I get or audition Topping TP20 and CA S30 combo in Delhi?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Hi,

You can also look at an active speaker such as the Audioengine A2 or the Audioengine A5. Both should be within your budget. Active speakers have an amplifier built into the speaker enclosure, thus doing away with the need to have a separate amplifier. There are good reviews of Audioengine speakers in this forum and on the web.

Of course, as always, please listen first before you buy. No two ways about it.

Best,
APK

I tried but unable to audition the combo of Norge 2060 and Norge Nano Bookshelves in Delhi.
will it be good to buy this combo without listening?
My preference is only music bollywood new and old songs in low to mid level volume for a small room.

Please help.

Thanks,

Binod, please do not finalize your purchase without auditioning all of the components that you plan to use in your setup. I am regretting not doing that. :-( At least for a beginner like me I would suggest the audition route.

Binod, please do not finalize your purchase without auditioning all of the components that you plan to use in your setup. I am regretting not doing that. :-( At least for a beginner like me I would suggest the audition route.

+1 to that. Please do not buy blind. The reviews and wah-wahs that we hear on this forum and other places may make you feel that 'one' speaker/amplifier is better than the other. But, ultimately, it is you who has to live with the speaker/amplifier. Hence, always audition before buying. You will not regret it later.

Best,
APK

Hi guys
I checked YHT196 but not impressed with the sound.Today I checked pioneer HTP 522 ar resonance Audio rajender nagar new Delhi.The music was very good for me.Much better then Yamaha.They are offering it for 30k.Is it a good buy.Please suggest.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back