• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

need help for buying good in ear phone

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers

durai76

hello iam new to this hifivision.com. i like to buy a good in ear phone,can any body suggest me in this my budjet is aroud 5k. whether bose in ear phone ok? pls help me:)

abhi_104

Bose are the best....I use apple...fits properly...amazing sound which serves my purpose!!

Check out Sennheiser, Cresyn headphones...these are good too..

Thanks

Upvote 0

rallynut

durai,welcome to the forum.there are quite a few brands available such as sennheiser/shure and am sure others will be able to give u more options.for ur budget try the sennheiser cx series.i use the cx400 and i absolutely love them.cheers

Upvote 0

psychotropic

i've heard the Bose earphones, they suck. Try the Sennheiser CX95, superbly comfortable and very nice sound. It's around 5k.

hello iam new to this hifivision.com. i like to buy a good in ear phone,can any body suggest me in this my budjet is aroud 5k. whether bose in ear phone ok? pls help me:)

Upvote 0

abhi_104

Upvote 0

abhi_104

durai,welcome to the forum.there are quite a few brands available such as sennheiser/shure and am sure others will be able to give u more options.for ur budget try the sennheiser cx series.i use the cx400 and i absolutely love them.cheers

Sennheiser CX-400 @ $45 i.e. Rs 2250/- inclusive of INDIA shipping.

Sennheiser CX 400 In Ear Portable Headphones CX400 RED - eBay (item 260461451175 end time Sep-09-09 17:51:47 PDT)

Let me know if you have wana purchase .... I shall help you to find a good deal.

Upvote 0

shaizada

Body lives in California but the heart resides in
DO NOT BUY BOSE!!! They ABSOLUTELY suck.

I don't know what your budget is like. I've gone through the Etymotics ER-4P, Westone 3, Shure E530 and Ultimate Ears UE11 Pro Customs.

I own the last two I mentioned and I would highly recommend the Shure E530. Probably the best universal fit IEM out there. If you can go custom, that really is the best and a no brainer. If I want to use IEMs, I almost always reach for the UE11s.

Upvote 0