Need help in buying a new mobile.

Hi Guys,

I am currently using SE W580i model and i am having issues with my display very often so planning to change/upgrade to the new windows mobile. I need your suggestion on getting the new phone and my budget is 12-14k.

Regards
Tech,

hi my nokia n 70 went QRT (paid 14 K inr). LCD went blank, reported regularly as hanging screen/white screen. Hence I am against going for a nokia cell, instead of contemplating to buy samsung or sony for 8-10 k (). any specific model leads from forum members will help me to take a call. thanks in advance.

regards

techgadgets4379,
Mobiles with strong OS tend to loose battery fast.and you pay a premium price that set becomes half priced next year.
some points to note:
1)Immediately if you buy a new model you will pay 20%
extra as prices fall in 3-4months
2)also there may be problems after the set is reviewed by users you should decide
3)if show off not needed or you dont get time to play with the mobile ,then go for simple yet good mobiles like nokia express music (must be <5k,my friend gt at 5)
4)the quality vary model to model
5)if you like video playback go for a touch screen type as they have bigger screen..check if video frame rate is >25fps at the screen resolution.like samsung star etc.
6)android os is good ,apps are powerful, just released .The OS needs time to become refined.. handsets are expensive (about 20k i think)

for people who like video better take a large screen mobile

hi my nokia n 70 went QRT (paid 14 K inr). LCD went blank, reported regularly as hanging screen/white screen. Hence I am against going for a nokia cell, instead of contemplating to buy samsung or sony for 8-10 k (). any specific model leads from forum members will help me to take a call. thanks in advance.

regards
buswal,
sometimes we are hit hard by poor QC procedure,tight schedules and immense competition to loose market slot causes such buggy devices to come out .

some time the bug is repeatable in 1 in 1lac .. it must be like that .

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back