Need help in buying good music system / HT for listening to music

bhatia.mani

Hi all,
First of all i will interduce myself. I am not so techi in sound and I want to purchase good system only for listening to music. I dont understand digital or dolby or HD, so request u to please reply in lay man language.

My preference would be heavy column speaker like DJ (sort of big woofer and mid range and tweeter) with audio amplifier receiver (USB, RCA, AUX input) over 5.1 virtual surround system. As I am deep bass lover, and I would like to use it for home use and very rarely on roof for small get together.

My max budget is 40k (all) and I could not find anything as per my preference. In case anyone can suggest something good, would be of great help.

In other case
If I use my USB mp3 player sound output (RCA) to yamaha 196, will it solve my home purpose (if not roof). Will all 5 channel will work with this setup.

thanks in advance,

Note: I personally dont like onkyo sound, so please exclude that from list.

Mani
India, Delhi.

Hi all,
First of all i will interduce myself. I am not so techi in sound and I want to purchase good system only for listening to music. I dont understand digital or dolby or HD, so request u to please reply in lay man language.

My preference would be heavy column speaker like DJ (sort of big woofer and mid range and tweeter) with audio amplifier receiver (USB, RCA, AUX input) over 5.1 virtual surround system. As I am deep bass lover, and I would like to use it for home use and very rarely on roof for small get together.

My max budget is 40k (all) and I could not find anything as per my preference. In case anyone can suggest something good, would be of great help.

In other case
If I use my USB mp3 player sound output (RCA) to yamaha 196, will it solve my home purpose (if not roof). Will all 5 channel will work with this setup.

thanks in advance,

Note: I personally dont like onkyo sound, so please exclude that from list.

Mani
India, Delhi.

hello and welcome to the forums..
im pretty new here too..
but with my limited allowance i managed to find a decent 5.1 surround as of now..

i have got a rs 33 from pioneer
it comes with vsx 323 amp and rs33tb tower speaker set and a rs3sw subwoofer

i got the entire package for 39k..
it was a good upgrade from rs32 whcih has been reviewd a lot..
it has additional usb and ipod support along with 4k upscaling
3d video processing also is available..

pls read a few reviews..
its a straightforward suggestion from a newbie..
there could be many more within the price range..
i think more experienced ppl can give u an insight :thumbsup:

im pretty new here too..
but with my limited allowance i managed to find a decent 5.1 surround as of now..

pls read a few reviews..

Thanks for ur response,

I heard rs33tb tower are not good. It has 1 active and 1 passive 16 cm woofer.
I heard rs77tb are better with both 16 cm woofer as active woofer and has high sensitivity.

Never heard of RS 33 in delhi.
Price in Delhi : RS32 - 33k, RS42 -39k.

im pretty new here too..

pls read a few reviews..

Thanks for ur response.

I heard rs33tb speaker are not good. Has low sensitivity and 1 active and 1 passive 16cm woofer
I heard rs 77tb speaker are good. Has high sensitivity and both 16cm woofer as active woofer.

Never heard of RS33 model in delhi

Price in Delhi. RS32- 33K, RS42- 39K.

Try reading the older posts in the different sections in this Forum. You would get a 'general' informed knowledge about, what is what.

True music is 'always' 2-channel only and NEVER 5.1. If budget permits, have two set-ups, one only for music and the other as HT for movies.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back