Need help in deciding speakers

Hello All,

I own a Marantz NR 1509 and QACOUSTICS center speaker, Subwoofer, pair of speakers. Now, the problem is: I have a requirement to install two more speakers in my living room on the sides for surround. Now, the problem is: Depth of my QACOUSTICS bookshelf speakers is close to 1feet, which I can't put on the walls which will block the pathway and I am looking to get speakers with less size (depth/width/height) with good performance and which can match my existing setup.

Please help!

Depth of my QACOUSTICS bookshelf speakers is close to 1feet, which I can't put on the walls which will block the pathway and I am looking to get speakers with less size (depth/width/height) with good performance and which can match my existing setup.

You may also consider Taga Harmony Platinum S90 SL (slim) series, shallow depth abt 15cm, can be wall mounted.. Easy on the pocket too..

Hello All,

I own a Marantz NR 1509 and QACOUSTICS center speaker, Subwoofer, pair of speakers. Now, the problem is: I have a requirement to install two more speakers in my living room on the sides for surround. Now, the problem is: Depth of my QACOUSTICS bookshelf speakers is close to 1feet, which I can't put on the walls which will block the pathway and I am looking to get speakers with less size (depth/width/height) with good performance and which can match my existing setup.

Please help!

You could try on wall speakers for surrounds if space is a big constrain since their depth is not much but the height may be more. Here are some links below to just give you an idea. You can then search for the speakers of your preference since I am sure on wall speakers of other makes will also be there . Both the brands are available in India though you may have to check for their price. Am not sure whether Qacoustics makes on wall speakers though.

You could try on wall speakers for surrounds if space is a big constrain since their depth is not much but the height may be more. Here are some links below to just give you an idea. You can then search for the speakers of your preference since I am sure on wall speakers of other makes will also be there . Both the brands are available in India though you may have to check for their price. Am not sure whether Qacoustics makes on wall speakers though.

Thanks for your response, but these options seem to be expensive and dont fall in my budget.

Hello All,

Please help!

Hi sudheer..I don't know the exact layout of your room. But I also use a full Qacoustics setup. Front floor standers with center speaker. And for surrounds, I have a pair of q7000lri mounted on the wall behind my sofa at one foot above ear level. Works for me . Do check them out. They are compact, stylish and very capable :)

Hello All,

Now, the problem is: Depth of my QACOUSTICS bookshelf speakers is close to 1feet, which I can't put on the walls which will block the pathway and I am looking to get speakers with less size (depth/width/height) with good performance and which can match my existing setup.
Also to add to my question, I have a budget of 20k.

The room is somewhere between mid-large sized since it's my living room.

Polk OWM3. Amazing speakers for surround duties. Cannot go wrong with them.

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back