• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

need help in getting SACD/DVD Audio

Hi Friends,
Recently I got a chance to grab a Pioneer DVD Player. And it has capability to support SACD as well as DVD audio. But unfortunatly I dont have any one. So I request forum members to please help me where I can get these so that I can use full potential of this player
Thanks in advance

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Hassan Khani

Thanks Aashish for your quick response. But presently I am not so computer techy and just looking for physical SACD/DVD audio discs. Even a single one will do the job currently and later on I will definitely explore what Aashish has advised me

Naturelover

It is perfectly legal to buy from HDTracks. I have bought a few tracks. Only you will need to use PayPal.

You absolutely do not need to be a computer techie to download and burn files to a DVD. It's quite simple, really.
If your DVD player can play DSD files from USB, so much easier.

DVD-A and SACDs on amazon.in

raj88

Please suggest a SACD with MP3 player in India preferably in Hyderabad

plasmoid

Last edited:

raj88

Thanks Plasmoid.
I m on a low budget do u know the approx price?

plasmoid

Thanks Plasmoid.
I m on a low budget do u know the approx price?
Rs.13K...Maybe you can try for previous model BDP160 (also has SACD support) One dealer in Bangalore was quoting 10K. This was around 6 months back.

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS