Need help in room treatment (Rent or lend Calibration Mic)

Jeanpher

Hello Everyone.

I am looking forward to treating my room, So in order to do that I need some measuring tools.
If anyone is willing to rent or Lend calibration Mic please let me know. Little help here is much appreciated.

Thanks
Jean

Hello Everyone.

I am looking forward to treating my room, So in order to do that I need some measuring tools.
If anyone is willing to rent or Lend calibration Mic please let me know. Little help here is much appreciated.

Thanks
Jean
Hello Jean, did you get any response or help in this regard? I am also planning to do the acoustic measurements for my room.

Hello Everyone.

Thanks
Jean

Hi Jean, I would recommend looking into purchasing an inexpensive microphone like a MiniDSP or Dayton Audio microphone. When it comes to room treatment and measurements this is a process which will not just end after a day or measurements. Even once your room is built you will keep taking measurements and do fine tuning. I've personally re-measured our room atleast 5 times and constantly re-calibrate trying to tweak any issues in the response which can be improved. My microphone is one of my most used tools. Hope that helps Jean.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back