Need help on AVR/Sub selection

ravi_hifi

Hello Friends,
I am upgrading my home theater system in 20*16 room. I finalized the front towers, center and surround from Indiq, to be delivered in November. I went for Platinum Achals for the towers.

I need you help on the avr and sub, I am thinking Denon 2700 and SVS PB 1000. Thoughts?

For the in ceiling speakers I am thinking Polk RC80i. Thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your support!

Try to get avr that has pre-outs. 3700 is a good choice. Pb1000 pro is a good choice and also add rythmik LV12F to the list which falls in the same price range.

Try to get avr that has pre-outs. 3700 is a good choice. Pb1000 pro is a good choice and also add rythmik LV12F to the list which falls in the same price range.
Thank you @Love4sound. I am trying to budget avr around 70k if possible less… so 2700. Any suggestions on where I can get a good pricing for AVR and sub?

Thank you @Love4sound. I am trying to budget avr around 70k if possible less… so 2700. Any suggestions on where I can get a good pricing for AVR and sub?
Well if 70k is your budget then getting an avr with pre-outs will be difficult. For best discounts you need to check locally. Hyderabad should have good dealers. Try to connect with hyderabad forum members. You seemed to have finalised with indiq audio and I guess they will also help with avr and sub purchase.

Well if 70k is your budget then getting an avr with pre-outs will be difficult. For best discounts you need to check locally. Hyderabad should have good dealers. Try to connect with hyderabad forum members. You seemed to have finalised with indiq audio and I guess they will also help with avr and sub purchase.
Sure. Unfortunately I am setting this up in my home town eluru and not Hyderabad. So I need to have it shipped, so any dealer who can give near price online will be my go to.

Hello Friends,
I am upgrading my home theater system in 20*16 room. I finalized the front towers, center and surround from Indiq, to be delivered in November. I went for Platinum Achals for the towers.

I need you help on the avr and sub, I am thinking Denon 2700 and SVS PB 1000. Thoughts?

For the in ceiling speakers I am thinking Polk RC80i. Thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your support!

Would this be a dedicated HT room or a Living area? The AVR is also a crucial component in a HT setup so consider future scalability when deciding on the budget/model for the AVR. If it is possible to add rear surround and/or 4 ceiling speakers in this room (not now but in the future), then you should definitely consider going for 3700 or an AVR that supports 11 channel preouts so there is no regret later when you feel the urge to add additional speakers from 5.1.2 setup to 5.1.4 or 7.1.4.

For in-ceiling speakers, any reliable brand should be fine but if the main listening position cannot be directly under the 2 ceiling speaker for any reason, then consider angled/tilted models like this- https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/speaker_systems/ns-iw280c/index.html

Would this be a dedicated HT room or a Living area? The AVR is also a crucial component in a HT setup so consider future scalability when deciding on the budget/model for the AVR. If it is possible to add rear surround and/or 4 ceiling speakers in this room (not now but in the future), then you should definitely consider going for 3700 or an AVR that supports 11 channel preouts so there is no regret later when you feel the urge to add additional speakers from 5.1.2 setup to 5.1.4 or 7.1.4.

For in-ceiling speakers, any reliable brand should be fine but if the main listening position cannot be directly under the 2 ceiling speaker for any reason, then consider angled/tilted models like this- https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/speaker_systems/ns-iw280c/index.html
Thank you for the inputs, very helpful.

Didn't know that the "2 ceiling speakers position"

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back